The word Gmail means Google Mail. This service was created and built by Google, with some amazing and nice features that made it more fantastic than some other mailing service around the globe. This service was built in 2004, April 1 and was made available and released to the public in 7 February, 2007. It was later upgraded by Google during 7 July, 2009.
Gmail became more essential and fantastic as the years goes by and this is due to the upgrade and addition of other essential features such as it large storage ability, labs, Tabbed inbox, Spam filter, Google voice in Gmail chat, Social network integration, Gmail search, Language input, Money transfer and payment options and so on.
One essential thing about Gmail was its large storage ability over other mail services. It storage capacity space was 1 GB as at 2004 when it was created and later increase to a large storage capacity space of 15 GB. Which is really too higher than any other mailing services you can think about. As at 2015 a storage plan was created to this service, which is known as paid plans, that gives users the availability of acquiring more storage space of about 30 TB.
How to Create Gmail Email Account
For you to access and make use of this service you must have an account and login detail. Below is a nice step to follow to create your own account.
- Locate any web browser on PC or mobile phone
- Type in the url www.gmail.com on the search bar of you device.
- The next page that pops out is the home page. Click on create an account to access the next page.
- Fill in your personal details on the form that pops out such as your full name, the email address you watn to use, your password and so on.
- Locate the sign up icon and click on it.
Note; For you to start accessing this account as a user. You need to verify your mobile number which also known as verification. After verifying the account a massage will pops out, Indicating “ACCOUNT CREATED” With this you can start enjoying everything this service have to offer you.
Gmail Email login | Sign in to Gmail.com
All you need to Login or Sign in to your Gmail account is your login detail; these are you Email address and your password. Follow the step below to Login or Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Enter the url www.gmail.com on the web browser of your Mobile phone or PC device.
- The next page that display on your device screen is the login page. Where you can enter your Email address and click on next. Note; example of a Gmail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type in your password on the empty box that display on your device screen.
- Click on Sign in to log you into your account.
Multiple Gmail Account Login
You can sign in to another Gmail Account without you been signed out of your current Account. All you need do to add up or sign in to more account without login out. locate your account profile icon that have your picture, which is at the right top end of your account and click it.
A small page will pops out with some detail like Google+ profile – privacy, my account, add account and sign out, Click on Add Account. Enter the different account you want to sign in on the required space and click next. Enter in your password also on the required space of your password and click Sign in and you will be logged in to other account.
How to Log out | Sign out of Gmail.com
Login out or sign in out your Gmail is one simple thing to do. This is very important to users who logged into their account using someone device. Follow the step below to log out your account;
- Locate your account profile icon that show’s your picture at the top end of your account and click it.
- Click on sign out from the small page that pops out and you will be sign out of your account successfully
Don’t forget this; Gmail is one of the best and most popular Email Service you can think about. Enjoy every best and wonderful services provided by service.