The 2023 edition of the Yves Rocher Foundation Photo Award Application is now open! The award is open to the following categories of persons:
- Professional photojournalist
- Photojournalist whose work addresses environmental issues, the relationship between humans and the earth and
- Key sustainable development ideas
Yves Rocher Foundation Photo Award
Does your work fall under the above-mentioned categories? Then, you’re eligible to participate in the 2023 edition of the Yves Rocher Foundation Photo Award. Please note that speaking and writing French and English are major requirements.
Yves Rocher Foundation Photo Award is offered to individuals who are full-time Professional photographers and are keen on creating a photo essay on the issues mentioned above.
Details About Yves Rocher Foundation Photo Award 2023
- Category: Awards (Entrepreneurs)
- Host Organization: Yves Rocher Foundation
- Country: France
- Gender: Men and Women
- Awards Value: €8,000
- Application Deadline: May 19, 2023
Benefits of the Yves Rocher Foundation Photo Award
The Yves Rocher Foundation Photo Award comes with amazing financial benefits. The Foundation is funding the awards with €8,000 in prizes.
About Yves Rocher Foundation
Yves Rocher is a French entrepreneur, he founded the Yves Rocher company in 1965 which deals with skin care, perfume, and cosmetics. The Yves Rocher company is headquartered in Rennes, Brittany, France.
Yves Rocher Foundation is notable for its public interest hence, it’s organizing a photography competition as part of its various photography initiatives.
How to Apply for Yves Rocher Foundation Photo Award 2023?
- Qualified Candidates should go to the application page of the Yves Rocher Foundation at: fondation-yves-rocher.wiin.io to apply
- For more details about the rules, kindly click this link: www.yves-rocher-fondation.org
- Note: The application deadline to file a deposit is the 19th of May 2023 at midnight.
Eligibility Criteria for Yves Rocher Foundation Photo Award 2023
To be eligible for the Yves Rocher Foundation Photo Award:
- Candidates must be seen to be working as a photojournalist
- Have the ability to write and speak in French or English
Selection Criteria, and Process for Yves Rocher Foundation Photo Award
- Documents must be in JPEG format only.
- Completed IPTC fields (captions and copyright) and a PDF file of the captions.
- Maximum file size per image: 3 MB.
Documents Required for Application
The following documents are required for the Photo Awards Application
- A Curriculum vitae (Cv)
- A typed page Cover letter from the applicant showing a description of their photo essay project.
- A funding budget for the photo essay project.
- A photo essay either in (black and white or colored). Please note that images should be between 12 and 20 maximum
- Scanned documents from publications where appropriate.
- Photographer’s identity document (one copy)
- A proof of work as a photojournalist.
May 19, 2023.
More Related Content
- Cover Photos For Facebook: Cover Photos for Facebook profile | Awesome Facebook Cover photos
- 10 Steps to Writing a Winning Scholarship Essay
- Facebook New Year Cover Photos: Facebook Cover Photo | Facebook Cover Photo Size
- 10 Best Tips for Writing a College Application Essay
- Top Errors Found in College and University Essays
- Learn Africa Scholarships 2023/2024 For Young African Women – Apply Now