Are you looking for cover photos for Facebook? Personally, I don’t think that you should be looking for a cover photo or a place where you could get cover photos for your Facebook profile or page. a cover photo on Facebook can be just about anything or photo. It can be your photo or whatever it is you choose. And with the sophistication of the internet these days and devices such as smartphones, anyone can easily snap or take a picture with his or her phone and upload it as a cover photo. In the same way, a person can also go online and download a picture and make his or her cover photo.
Cover Photos For Facebook
Before I would go any further in this article, I have a very important question for you that requires an answer, an immediate answer. A lot of Facebook users have uploaded or updated their cover photo at a point in time, but they don’t really have a clear answer as to what a cover photo is. Well if you are one of these persons, here is a simple answer as to what a cover photo is.
A cover photo on Facebook is that larger photo that is at the top of your profile that is above your profile picture. And just like your profile picture on Facebook, our cover photo cannot be made private, but instead, they are made public by default. This means that anyone on Facebook visiting your profile will be able to view and see your cover your photo. In a bit, I will be guiding you on how to successfully add, upload, or change your cover photo on Facebook.
How To Upload Or Change Your Facebook Cover Photo
Anyone can change or upload a cover photo on Facebook. But before you could do this, you will need to have a Facebook account. In other words, you will need to be a registered account holder on Facebook. If you do not have a Facebook account, go to the Facebook account registration page here to begin the process of setting up one. To add or change your cover photo on Facebook;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com.
- Click on your profile picture on Facebook.
- On your Facebook profile page, click on the edit cover photo tab.
- If you do not have a cover photo already, click add cover photo.
- To upload a photo, click upload photos from your desktop or computer. Or click on select photo instead to select a photo from one of your Facebook albums.
- You can choose to edit the position of a photo and when you are done with your edits click on save changes.
- Open the Facebook mobile app on your android device.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner of Facebook and tap your name.
- Tap your cover photo.
- Next, tap upload photos to upload a photo from your device. O you can tap on select photos from Facebook, create a cover collage, or select artwork.
- Select and tap the photo you want to use.
- Drag the photo to adjust and lastly tap save in the top right.
- Open the app and log in to your account.
- Tap the menu icon at the bottom right corner of your Facebook account page.
- Tap your name and then select a cover photo.
- To upload a photo from your device, tap upload photo. Or you can select a photo on Facebook, create a collage, or select artwork. Choose according to your preference.
- Select the photo you would like to use and drag the photo to adjust to the right size.
- Lastly, tap the save button in the top right corner of the page.
When you follow the steps above correctly, you will successfully upload or change a cover photo on Facebook. Note; your cover image on Facebook should not be more than 720 pixels wide.