Facebook new year cover photos or a Facebook new year cover photo is just an image on your Facebook profile, the main difference between your Facebook profile picture and your Facebook cover photo is just that s Facebook cover photo which are large graphics banner introduces you to individual or brand’s and they always appear exclusively on your individual Facebook timeline. It is necessary for you to put something befitting as your cover photo are public.
Facebook New Year Cover Photos
Now for those who are not certain of the best dimension for the Facebook cover photo. According to Facebook your cover photo is displayed at 820 pixels wide by 312pixels on your page on desktops. And 640pixel wide by 360 on smartphone. But if you want to use a single image that works pretty well on both desktop and mobile, 820 pixels by 462 pixels seems to be the best.
How Do I Change My Cover Photo On Mobile Facebook
To change your cover photo on Facebook might seem impossible if you are not well aware of the procedures and steps to undertake. Changing your cover photo in the new year is actually a good thing. To begin with, for those who want to change theirs below are the steps to follow for those who want to change their cover photo on Facebook;
- From your news feed, click pages in the left menu
- Go to your page
- Click Edit in the bottom right of your pages cover photo
- Click upload photo to upload a photo from your device
- After choosing a photo, click the photo and drag it up and down to reposition it
The above are the steps to undertake to successfully change your Facebook cover photo any time and any day.
How Do I Change The Privacy Of My Cover Photo on Facebook
You might want to restrict the number of people that might view it. Or see any changes you make in your cover photo. Changing the privacy of your Facebook cover photo solely depends on you. For those who have found a need to do so you can follow the below instructions
- Click your profile picture in the top right of your Facebook
- Click photo, then click on your photo
- Next, click on the photo you want to change the privacy settings for
- Click On the right
- Click Edit audience next to your name at the top
- Select the audience you want to share the photo with
The above are the simplified step by step approach on how to change the privacy of your cover photo
How Do I Change My Cover Photo Without It Appearing On News Feed?
If you do not want to show any update of your cover photo on your newsfeed. Or you want to change it without notifying friends. Then you need to just make the update or cover photo private. To change your cover photo without it appearing on the newsfeed, click the globe sign that is visible next to date and time and select only me
- Facebook Cover Photo for Black Friday: Black Friday 2020 | Download Photos Free
- Mobile Messengers Expose Billions Of People To Privacy Attacks
- Facebook Dating Profile – Facebook Dating 2020 – Facebook Dating App – How to Create Facebook Dating Profile
- Facebook New Year Frames: How to add Facebook New Year Frames to your Profile Picture