The Younoodle Girls in Tech Startup Challenge is a focus on bringing brilliant Ideas to the Tech Market. Applications are now open!
Through the Girls in Tech Startup Challenge, many female founders have been helped to access funding, mentorship, and media exposure over the last 8 years.
YouNoodle Girls in Tech Startup Challenge 2022
Additionally, the challenge helps to provide the nudge they needed to properly create, map out, and prepare their product for launch to market!
Are you a girl sitting on a brilliant idea? the Girls in Tech Startup Challenge is an opportunity to make those ideas a reality. Successfully selected Finalists get cash prizes to help them grow and launch the business, while all submissions benefit from exposure to the VC community and mentoring.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Younoodle was established in 2010, building a platform for entrepreneurship competitions all over the world. It currently has offices in Barcelona and Santiago.
YouNoodle Harnesses the power of Large number of startups around the world to reinvigorate companies, economies, or academic powerhouses. The company believes that True innovation comes when everyone is involved and invested.
Details of YouNoodle Girls in Tech Startup Challenge 2022
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: YouNoodle
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 25, 2022
Benefits of Participating in the Younoodle Start-Up Challenge
- 1st Place: $20,000
- 2nd Place: $10,000
- 3rd Place: $5,000
How to Apply for Younoodle Start-Up Challenge 2022
- All Interested and qualified candidates should visit YouNoodle on platform.younoodle.com to apply
Take note of the following requirements for application:
- Submission form: The project should be submitted to the Girls in Tech YouNoodle before the deadline and complete the submission form questionnaire. The Submission consist of both a video pitch and pitch deck can be edited until the deadline.
- Pitch Deck Video Presentation: You need to Upload a short pitch deck video presentation maximum of 5 minutes long and include the following details: Problem, Vision:
- Unique Value Proposition: The cutting edge of your solution from other companies who are addressing the same customer problem
- For more information on how to apply, click the webpage below: https://platform.younoodle.com/competition/girls_in_tech_2022_startup_challenge
Eligibility Criteria for Younoodle Start-Up Challenge Qualification
Applicants must meet the requirements below to be eligible:
- The ideal participants must be at least 18 years old to be considered
- Participating teams must have at least one female founder.
- The startups must be younger than 24 months.
- The ideal startup must have a software or hardware product.
- They cannot have received more than 2M in funding.
- Business Description: How well was the concept explained?
- Market Analysis: Is there a genuine need for the product? And How well was the target market defined?
- Analysis of product: Is the description of the product clear?
Is the product feasible?
November 25, 2022
- 6 Amazing Reasons why you must Invest in Yourself
- Join Guaranty Trust Fashion Weekend to Promote Your Enterprise
- Easy Guides on How to Invest in Oil – Are Oil Stocks a Good…
- Trizetto Login at www.trizettoprovider.com
- Africa Matters Ambassadors Program for Young African Leaders
- ASIP Accelerator Program 2022 – Apply Now!