Cultural Vistas and the U.S. Mission to ASEAN are excited to announce that applications for the 2024 grant competition of the YSEALI Seeds for the Future program are now open.
The YSEALI Seeds for the Future Program is a small grants competition designed to support innovative initiatives in Southeast Asia. It offers financial support to promising young leaders in the region, empowering them to implement projects that bring positive change to their communities, countries, and the region. The program focuses on key themes including Civic Engagement, Economic Empowerment and Social Entrepreneurship, Education, and Environmental Issues.
Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Seeds for the Future Program 2024
The financial support for this program is supplied by the U.S. Department of State through a grant from the U.S. Mission to ASEAN, with Cultural Vistas taking charge of program administration since 2017.
Projects selected for funding will address important issues or opportunities within the four core YSEALI themes:
- Civic Engagement
- Economic Empowerment and Social Entrepreneurship
- Environmental Issues
- Sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, the competition offers a maximum funding amount of $15,000.
- The Project Leader, Secretary, and Treasurer, who are all considered core team members, must fall within the age range of 18 to 35 years old.
- All team members must be officially registered members of YSEALI.
- Additionally, team members must hold citizenship in one of the 11 YSEALI nations, which include Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
How to Participate in Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Seeds for the Future Program 2024
- A few teams will be chosen to receive a monetary grant in order to carry out a project within one or more YSEALI member nations.
- Projects that involve multiple countries will be given additional consideration during the evaluation stage.
- Teams applying must provide a comprehensive proposal, budget, and any other necessary supporting documents. Each team should consist of a minimum of three essential members, who will designate a Project Leader, Project Secretary, and Project Treasurer.
- To commence your application, Click here For further details visit YSEALI Official website.
November 16, 2923.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- YSEALI Professional Fellows Program 2024 In USA – APPLY NOW!
- List of Marketplace Websites: The Most Visited Online Marketplaces In The World
- ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship 2023 At University of Auckland In New Zealand – How to Apply
- Art Major Asian Scholarships 2022 at Korea National University of Arts
- Apply For Texas Global Faculty Research Seed Grants 2022