Young Leaders across the Mediterranean are invited to apply for the Young Civil Society Leadership Program 2024. The Program is being launched as a call to recruit about 25 young Mediterranean leaders for the first of three upcoming cohorts as part of the EU-funded initiative Med Dialogue for Rights and Equality II.
In order to strengthen the role of young leaders from civil society and their contribution to creating good governance frameworks for using advanced technologies in the Southern Mediterranean, this program encourages young people to propose micro-actions that make use of advanced technologies, including Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Brief History of the Anna Lindh Foundation
A multinational organization – The Anna Lindh Foundation works from the Mediterranean to advance intercultural and civil society interaction in the face of escalating polarization and mistrust.
In order to combat polarization and growing mistrust, the foundation works to create societies that are more inclusive, compassionate, and resilient. With the aim of taking action steps towards restarting dialogue and refusing the risk of a clash of civilizations, the Anna Lindh Foundation was created in the year 2003.
The Anna Lindh Foundation’s international secretariat is located in Alexandria, and its management team and coordinators are dispersed across more than 40 nations.
Benefits of the Young Civil Society Leadership Program
The Young Civil Society Leadership Program is a specially designed 12-month program for youth empowerment that will include in-person and online meetings. The benefits include:
- Network of young leaders from the Southern Mediterranean region and establish connections with them.
- Receive assistance in carrying out small, specific assignments.
- The participation of active participants in high-level policy conversations taking place in the Euro-Med region would be encouraged and promoted.
- All expenses will be covered for the most notable attendees to attend the Anna Lindh Foundation Forum in 2025.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Prospective Candidates submitting their application through this Call must meet the following conditions:
- Must be citizens of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, and Syria.
- Age: Candidates should be between 18 and 35 years old.
How to Apply for Young Civil Society Leadership Program 2024?
The application process for the Young Civil Society Leadership Program 2024 is easy. It is an online process via the link below:
- Go to the Anna Lindh Foundation link on
- Click on the “Start” button to kick-start your application
- Ensure that you provide accurate information
- You may be required to provide certain personal details
26th September 2023 (23:59 CET).
More Related Content
- Mediterranean Youth Academy (MYA) 2023 (Funded to Barcelona) 3rd Edition – APPLY NOW!
- Diver Recovers 900-Year-Old Crusader Sword from the Mediterranean Sea
- Facebook Establishes New Civil Rights Organization
- What Is a Civil Lawyer
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024 – APPLY NOW!