Good news! The Application process for the next “Young Leaders of the Americas” commonly referred to as YLAI Fellowship Program, is now open and the application deadline is February 15, 2023, at 11:59 pm ET. Kindly review the information outlined below for details to apply.
The YLAI Fellowship Program is aimed at empowering entrepreneurs to strengthen their capacity to launch and advance their entrepreneurial ideas and effectively contribute to social and economic development in their communities.
YLAI Fellowship Program 2023/2024
Over 1,000 YLAI Fellows have been able to expand their leadership and entrepreneurial experience through Organizations in the USA since the initiative was launched in 2015, this includes Fellows from Latin America, the Caribbean, and Canada.
Furthermore, YLAI Fellows have accelerated their commercial and social ventures’ success and developed specific action plans to implement upon return to their home countries. Previous Participants were able to build networks, linkages, and lasting partnerships to attract investments and support for their entrepreneurial ventures.
Program components have included:
- Four-week Professional Placement
- YLAI Entrepreneurial Leadership Curriculum
- A Welcome Workshop in USA
- The YLAI Closing Forum in USA
- Post-Fellowship Sustained Engagement
Summary of the YLAI Fellowship Program in the USA 2023/2024
- Country: United States of America
- Organizations: Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative
- Application Deadline: 15th February, 2023.
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
Benefits of Participating in the YLAI Fellowship Program in USA 2023/2024
- There is no application fees required
- J-1 visa support to Successful fellows
- Cost coverage for a round trip travel from home country to the US and vice versa.
- Fellows will join 4 weeks of professional placement with the host organization.
- Coverage for health benefits supports Housing stipend Meal and meal Stipend.
- Fellows will have the opportunity to work on an international platform and professionally develop their personalities.
- The Fellowship will help Fellows achieve their entrepreneurial leadership goals.
Requirements for the YLAI Fellowship Program in the USA
- Applicants should fall within the required age of 25 to 35 years old by Jan 1, 2024.
- Applicants must be residents or citizens of the eligible participating countries and eligible to receive a U.S. J-1 visa.
- S. Government employees are not eligible to apply and Candidates must not be U.S. residents or citizens.
- Candidates are expected to be proficient in reading, speaking, and writing English.
- Interested Candidates with a disability are highly encouraged to apply.
- There is no discrimination with respect to age, sex, religion, nationality, etc.
How to Apply for the Fully funded YLAI Fellowship Program in the USA?
- Interested and Qualified Students have to apply through the 2024 Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative Application page at: https://ylai.state.gov/fellowship/
- Provide the right answers to all questions in English and Review your application form carefully prior to submission.
Selection Criteria for the YLAI Leadership Program
- Professional experience and knowledge.
- Commitment to a positive contribution to fellow’s country.
- Commitment to business development.
- The Compatibility of Fellow’s goals with program objectives.
- Leadership capabilities.
February 15, 2023.
More Related Content
- Australia Awards Scholarships 2023/2024 Fully Funded – How to Apply
- KNB Scholarships 2023/2024 for Students in Developing Countries – How to Apply
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2023 For International Students – How to Apply!
- University of Geneva Scholarship for Master’s Degree – How to Apply
- MINDS Scholarship Program 2023/2024 for African Students Fully funded – How to Apply