The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs has launched the YES Program 2024–25 to promote personal development and education while collaborating with other individuals. Thus, the Kennedy Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program was created to empower young people from other communities to innovate, think culturally, learn, share, and grow.
In utilizing contemporary methods, this fully-funded exchange program in the USA seeks to develop international educational relationships and capacity building of persons. The goal of this top youth exchange program in the USA is to assist brilliant people in creating and carrying out numerous cutting-edge projects for a better future.
Details About YES Program 2024-25
Communities, schools, teachers, and young people from a variety of Pakistani regions, including distant and underdeveloped ones, have the opportunity to improve their educational and practical experience through the YES Exchange Program 2024–25.
All successfully selected students will spend a full year in the United States, learning about various cultures, ethics, and lifestyles. Additionally, the youth exchange program offers the pupils the chance to reside with an American foster family.
Since its inception, the Kennedy-Lugar exchange program has produced over 1000 alumni who have learned to respect cultural diversity and have become a bridge of friendship between the USA and Pakistan. Also, there is no racial, ethnic, religious, or sexual discrimination inside the YES Scholarship Program.
Financial Benefits and Rewards of the YES Program Pakistan 2024-25:
The benefits of the YES Program include:
- Full Tuition fee coverage for recipients
- Provision of a monthly stipend of $200 to students
- The student’s US visa processing fee will be fully paid by the YES program.
- Full coverage of the Boarding and lodging costs in the USA
- The student will be given a place to stay that is, at a trusted foster family in the USA.
Requirements for the YES Program 2024-25 in the USA:
To be eligible for this program:
- The student must be a Pakistani citizen and must be residing in Pakistan as well.
- The student must be enrolled in secondary school that is, he or she must be in their 9th grade or 10th or 8th grade or O’level 10th grade. This simply means that O’level 11th-grade students are not eligible.
- The student’s age must be less than 15 or greater than 17 years old.
- The student must have earned at least 60% in each of the past three years’ major subjects.
- Additionally, the last three years’ average mark percentage must be at least 60%.
- The pupil needs to be able to speak English.
- The student must have received at least 60% in English classes over the previous three years.
- A student who has already visited the US is ineligible to apply.
How to Apply for YES Program 2024-25
- Click on the official application link provided below to fill out the YES Program 2023–24 application online.
- The parents’ approval for sending their child to the USA in YES 2024–2025 must be documented in a Parent/Student Agreement that the students must have.
- The preliminary applications must be completed by students supplying the necessary paperwork.
- The students will be contacted for an interview if they are shortlisted, so make sure to include the correct email address.
- When submitting an application for the YES USA scholarship, the student must include a record of all needed vaccines or special immunizations.
- The students must pledge to maintain their B-grade average in American high schools.
- Official Link: https://yesprogram.pk/yesprogram
October 6th, 2023.