Interested applicants can now apply for the Allied Bank Internship Program 2022. The Allied Bank Internship is a Traineeship program in Pakistan, it is open to both Male & female applicants.
Do you reside in Pakistan? You can apply for this amazing opportunity from any city in Pakistan. Every year, the famous Allied bank do announce study opportunities for Undergraduates & Graduate students in the county.
Allied Bank Internship 2022
The Allied Bank Internship offers good Stipend for the traineeship. Meanwhile, the Allied Bank is the 5th largest bank in Pakistan with over 14,00 Branches & ATM Machines scattered across the entire nation of Pakistan.
One good feature of this program is that, upon successful completion of the Allied Bank Internship, participants will automatically be given a permanent job in Allied Bank Limited. Isn’t that amazing?
Allied Bank Limited is a famous financial institution in Pakistan, the bank provides value-based offers to their customers including loans, Insurance, Cash Prizes, etc.
Although, the Allied Bank Internship can be applied by both male and female applicants however, the maximum age limit for applying is 28 Years.
Applications are welcome from young graduates in Information Technology/Computer Sciences for placement in the Information Technology and Digital Banking functions based at Head Office, Lahore.
All academic disciplines are accepted. Meanwhile, opening an account with this bank can be done easily.
Summary of the Allied Bank Internship program 2022
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Allied Bank Limited
- Degree: Bachelor, Master
- Application Deadline: 24th July 2022
- Gender: Both Male and Female
Application Process For the Allied Bank Internship program 2022 In Pakistan
It is important to go through the eligibility criteria (requirements) below before applying for this Traineeship
- The application process for the Allied Bank Internship 2022 is online via the official website at: https://www.abl.com/careers/current-opportunities/
- Complete the application form with the right information
- After which you download that application and attach the required documents with it.
- Submit it to the official link or Head office to complete the process
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (4 years) in the following fields:
- Computer Sciences or Information Technology,
- Engineering/Technology from a prestigious university or institute recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) or from an accredited foreign university.
Requirements for Allied Bank Internship Program 2022
Interested candidates should take note of the following criteria before applying for this internship
- The Candidate who wishes to apply must have B.com, CA, CCA, Master’s, and Bachelor’s degree programs.
- He/She must be hard working and very honest with the department.
- Candidates with experience and good communication skills can apply for this Allied Bank Internship.
- The internship is open to Candidates from anywhere in the country
- The Allied Bank would give special preferences to minorities and persons with different abilities when they apply.
- Shortlisted candidates only, shall be contacted and the bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience however, is not essentially required
The following documents should be readily available during the application process
- Educational Certificates
- Copies of CNIC