Discover it Cash Back credit card should be an option for you if you want to earn cash back and rewards as you spend. The Discover it credit card is owned and issued by Discover Financial.
This article is going to give you a review of this credit card and other important details you need to know.
Discover it Cash Back
The credit cards issued by Discover are a great way to earn rewards. Apart from the cashback rewards card, there is also the flexible travel credit card. An added advantage of this card is that the rewards do not expire. With this, cardholders can redeem their rewards at any time.
Discover it Cash Back Benefits
Knowing the benefits of this card before you apply for it is very important. This will help you determine if it is the best option of credit card for you. The benefits of this credit card include:
- No annual fee.
- 5% cash back on daily purchases at Amazon.com, restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, etc.
- 1% cash back on other purchases made with the credit card.
- Unlimited cashback match for cash back earned during the first year of being a cardholder.
- Flexible payment options.
- Cardholders also have the opportunity to manage their card accounts online.
- 0$ fraud liability.
- An efficient and friendly customer service.
- No minimum redemption for cashback.
These are some benefits of the Discover it a credit card. One drawback is that the cashback is restricted to $1,500 per quarter in spending.
Discover it Cash Back Reviews
The Discover credit card is one of the best ways to save money on everyday purchases. This card has a unique cashback reward on daily purchases in selected categories that must be activated.
Also, there is no minimum to the number of rewards you can redeem. New cardholders can also get a 0% promotional APR on purchases for the first 15 months.
Cashbacks from this card can be redeemed at Amazon and PayPal and they do not expire. When cardholders lose their cards, they can freeze their cards by turning them off when they login to their accounts. With this, they are protected from fraud. Also, the card has a zero-fraud liability.
Discover it Cash Back Pre Approval
If you are looking forward to getting a discover credit card, you should check if you prequalify before you apply. The Discover Credit Scorecard is a free tool used to check your credit score and credit worthiness.
When your credit score is accessed, you will be offered the credit card options that suit you. You can check if you prequalify online and this article will show you how.
How to Check if you Prequalify for Discover It Cash Back Credit Card
Checking if you are preapproved for a Discover credit card won’t hurt your credit. You can do this with the steps below:
- Go to www.discover.com with your internet-enabled device.
- Under “Easy credit card preapproval check” click on “Check Now”.
- On the opened page, fill in your “Name”, “Address” and “Date of Birth”.
- Also, provide your “Monthly Housing Payment”. “Total Annual Gross Income” and “Benefit”.
Click on “Check Now” at the bottom of the page. With this, you will know the credit card option you qualify for.
Discover it Cash Back Application
Before you apply for the Discover Credit card, you need to check your credit score. This will help you determine what credit card you are eligible for.
You can check your credit score by carrying out the pre-approval check offered by the company online. You can apply for a credit card online as this is the fastest and easiest method.
How to Apply for Discover It Credit Card Online
The steps below will guide you on how to apply for a credit card online:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL www.discover.com into the search bar.
- On the opened page, click on “Credit Cards”.
- Go through the card details listed on the page.
- Click on “Apply Now” for the card that suits you.
- Fill in your “ZIP Code”, the last four digits of your “Social Security Number” and your “Date of Birth” in the required fields.
- Click on “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
Having done this, follow the rest instructions on your screen to complete your application process. If your application is approved, you will receive the card in the mail within 7 to 10 business days.
How to Activate Discover It Cash Back Credit Card Online
Are you a new cardholder? If yes, follow the steps below to activate your Discover credit card online:
- Visit the Discover Credit card page with the URL www.discover.com
- Click on “Activate Credit Card” on the Login Form.
- You can choose to log in to your account before you begin the card activation process.
- On the opened page, enter the 16-digits printed on your card.
- Enter your “Card Expiration Date”, “Date of Birth” and the last four digits of your “SSN”.
After this, click on “Continue” and provide the details required from you to complete the activation process.
How to Sign Up for a Discover Credit Card Account
To register your card for an account online, follow the guide below:
- Connect your device to the internet and click on the URL www.discover.com
- Click on “Register Account” on the login form.
- Under “Credit Cards”, click on “Register Now”.
- Enter your “16 digits card number”, “Card Expiration Date” and “Date of Birth”.
Also, provide you Social Security Number and proceed by clicking on Continue.
Discover it Cash Back Login
With your Discover Credit card account, you can pay your bills, check your rewards, redeem rewards, add new users, set up an automatic payment, and lots more. when your card gets stolen, you can also freeze it with your account. As you read on, you will learn how to log in to your account.
How to Login to Your Discover It Cashback Account
To access your account online, follow the steps below:
- Go to discover.com
- Navigate to the sign-in form at the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in your “User ID” and “Password”.
- From the drop-down menu, click on “Log In”.
This is how to access your account. To recover any of your login detail click on “Forgot User ID or Password?”.
Where can I Get Cashback with a Discover Card?
As earlier stated in this article, the Discover card comes with cashback. Cardholders earn cashback when they use their cards at Amazon.com, Grocery stores, Gas stations, Restaurants, and PayPal. But this is up to the quarterly maximum when it is activated. There is also a 1% cash back on other purchases.
What is the Credit Limit for the Discover it Cash Back Credit Card?
The credit limit for this credit card is not fixed. It depends on the credit score and creditworthiness of each applicant.
The credit limit on a card is the maximum amount you can use on your card to make purchases, foreign transactions, balance transfers, etc. You can request and get a credit limit increase when you pay your bills in full and on time.
What Credit Score is Needed to Apply for the Discover Credit Card?
You can apply for the Discover credit card with a fair or higher credit score. If you don’t qualify for the cashback credit card, you may be offered any of the Discover Credit Card to build or rebuild your credit. The student cash back credit card does not require a credit score for the application.
- Christmas Movies on Disney Plus – Best Christmas Movies
- Christmas Movies on Disney Plus – Best Christmas Movies
- NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022 For Undergraduate, Graduates & PhD Students…
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Rules – How to Choose a Life Insurance…
- How to Find out if you are a Beneficiary of a…
- Flyingtogether UAL Login at Flyingtogether.ual.com