The IRS which is an abbreviated form of the Internal Revenue Service can be referred to as the revenue service which is made into used by the United States of America Federal Government, this service main responsibility is for the collection of taxes and the administration of the Internal Revenue Code, which is the main or major body of the federal statutory tax law.
However, this article will be explained extensively or explicitly some things in relation to the Internal Revenue Service online service which has the website WWW.IRS.GOV in order to bring your notice to its function.
Therefore if you are in dark about WWW.IRS.GOV entails all about, it is easy, you just have to pay rapt attention to this article as its main purpose or essence is to shed light to it or as said earlier, to explain it extensively or explicitly.
Overview of the IRS
In this section of this article will be highlighted the overview of the Internal Revenue Service so as to open your mind to some of the organization’s roots. Therefore, the highlighted overview will be stated below.
- The Headquarters of the Organization is located at Ogden, Utah, United States of America
- It was established or founded on 1st of July 1862, at the United States.
- The service officeholder is Charles Rettig (Commissioner)
- The Jurisdiction is in the United States of America.
- Lastly, the Parent Organization is the United States Department of the Treasury.
Above are the highlighted overview of the Internal Revenue Service, thus, this should provide you with some information about this Organization.
Ways to Use the WWW.IRS.GOV
WWW.IRS.GOV is the online website of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), this website should be visited as much you need any tax help or information, no matter the time. Therefore, this section of the article will be stated ten great ways to use IRS.gov because this website has embedded in a variety of tools and services. Thus, they are stated below.
- Answers to your tax questions should be gotten from it.
- A review of the tax law subjects list is given thus providing a tax map.
- Forms and publications should be gotten from the Website.
- If you are in need of your tax return file, it will enable you to make use of the IRS free file
- Information on the affordable care act should be gotten from it.
- Your refund should be checked on it by using The Where’s My Refund?
- If you want to pay the taxes you owe, you can pay with IRS Direct Pay.
- If you are unable to pay your taxes all at once, an application for an IRS payment plan can be made on the website.
- Your tax withholding can be calculated on it too.
- Qualified charities you want to donate to can be checked out on the Website.
- Lastly, this website platform provides the easiest way to get a copy of your transcript just by using the transcript tool on it.
Thus, haven explained what the Subject matter entails, it should provide you the knowledge on the ways to use it and the functions of the Service Itself.