www.indeed.com/jobs is a website that you should be very familiar with if you are searching for a job. This website is everyone’s saving grace in situations of job hunting. With its easy interface, it gives a very good user experience to all of its visitors and with it, you can achieve your goal of finding a job as soon as possible.
This write-up will be a very comprehensive summary of the review of this website and how to use it to achieve your job hunting goals. Read up till the very end to get all the information you need about Jobs By Indeed.
if you have tried accessing this website with the phone or your computer, you will notice that you are always directed to ng.indeed.com/?r=us. This is the new URL for indeed, and you will always be directed there if you type anything related to indeed.
Now, let’s move fully into the review.
Indeed, the owners of the website, ng.indeed.com/?r=us is an American company that connects employers to job seekers. This company was launched in the year 2004 and it is a subsidiary of Japan’s Recruit Co LTD. it has its co-headquarters in Austin, Texas, Stamford Connecticut, and other offices around the world.
Now, let’s walk you through the website Indeed.
When you get into the indeed website, the first and most prominent button you will see is the sign-in button. It is very crucial to have an account on Indeed. Without this, you won’t have access to the features offered by the website. The registration steps are very easy and they are done strictly online. Take a look at the note below;
How to Create an Account on Indeed
To create an account on Indeed, follow the steps below;
- The first step to take here is to go to the website, indeed.com/?r=us with your browser.
- When you get to the home page of the website, click on the inscription “Sign in”
- This will lead you to a new page. You will be given a list of options including, google, email, and Facebook. Pick any of them.
- If you picked google, you will be led to a new page to sign in with your Gmail account.
- Click on your account and you will be automatically logged in. even if you are a new user. All you need to do is to make sure that you are signed into your Gmail account on your device.
- On the next page, click on your category from the list given. If you are looking for a job, click on “job seeker”
- Now, you can go ahead to search for Job By Indeed from your desired companies. You can use the search button or choose from the list of jobs offered.
If you have not accessed your account for a while or you want to get into it from another device, you will need to sign in to your account. The login process is not different from your registration process. All you have to do is to make sure that you are signed into your account on any of the platforms given in the login options.
Now, that we know how to access our Indeed account, let’s look at the best ways to set up your profile.
How to Create an Indeed Resume
To get a Job With Indeed, you will need a resume. A good resume will help you get noticed by employers from different companies. You want to put your best out there, your qualifications, work experience, and portfolio. Here’s how to do it.
- First of all, go to the official Indeed website, indeed.com/?r=us
- When you get to the home page of the website, click on the three horizontal lines at the top right position of the screen.
- Now, choose “profile” from the list of options given
- You will be led to a new page to upload or build up a resume.
- Click on “upload your resume” if you already have a prepared Resume or “build a new resume” if you want to build a resume from the scratch.
Now, follow the instructions given on the next pages to completely upload or create a new Resume at Indeed.
How to Search for A Job With Indeed
If you want to get any Jobs with indeed, follow the steps below;
- Firstly, go to the home page of Indeed, indeed.com/?r=us
- When you get to the home page of the website, click on the bold search space to find your preferred job or company.
- If you have done that, click on “find companies”
- you also have options to search for the salaries attached to every type of job by clicking on the link below saying “do you want to search for salaries”.
- When you get to the next page, click on the particular job you want.
- This action will lead you to a new page. Here, you will get more details about the company and the Jobs available. Click on any of the available jobs appealing to you.
- On the next page, you will be given more information about the job. If you are interested in the job, click on “apply on the company site”
These are the easy steps to applying for a job with the Indeed website.
There are other Parts of the Indeed Website you must know about. Let’s take a little journey on most of them;
This is the major part of the website that houses messages from employers or job seekers at Indeed. To access this part of the website, click on the message icon at the top right part of the home page, close to the menu bar.
this is another crucial part of the website. on the notification part of the website, you are notified about new developments, your application situation, and other important information. The notification button is located close to the message icon at the top right part of the website’s home page.
Indeed has an employer’s portal where you can get access to job seekers. The employer’s button is located at the meu part of the website. below, you will get details about how to create an Employer account with Indeed.
How to Create an Indeed For Job Employer Account
To create an Employers account at Indeed, follow the steps below;
- When you get to the home page of Indeed’s official website, ng.indeed.com/?r=us, click on the menu button.
- Click on the option labeled “employers”
- After that, you will be led to a page to create your employer account. Fill in the details required; your company’s name, the number of employees, your first and last name, your phone number, and how you heard about indeed. After that, click “save and continue”.
After that, follow the steps given in the next pages. These are the major steps required to create an employer account on Indeed’s website.
My Jobs At ng.indeed.com/?r=us
This is a feature that is a very peculiar feature possessed by Indeed. On this part of the website, you will see all the jobs you have saved, the jobs you applied for, your interviews, and archived jobs.
Also Read: How to Update Chrome on a Mac
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Get Hired On Indeed?
Here are some tips to help you get hired on Indeed;
- Get to know the company before applying
- Compose a very good cover letter
- Build a well-structured resume
- Make your social media profile look very professional
- Build a personal website for your portfolio.
- Work with a very good career coach. …
- Be prepared for every interview.
Is It Safe to Apply Through Indeed?
Indeed has lots of teams across the globe that are dedicated to the safety and authenticity of the jobs posted on the platform.
Will you be Notified by Indeed if you Didn’t get a Job?
Unlike some platforms, you will receive a response from Indeed if you did not get the position.
How Does an Employer Use Indeed?
because thousands of jobs are added to the platform each day, free job postings lose are liable to lose visibility. To hire faster, you are advised to pay to promote your postings as Sponsor jobs to get employees faster. Sponsored Jobs appear longer than non-sponsored job posts, and can give you access to quality candidates when you post.
Also Read: How to Watch Rick and Morty Season 6 Online