Etsy (www.etsy.com) is a popular American global e-commerce company, it was founded 16 years ago, around June 18, 2005, to be precise, Etsy is a platform that allows individuals to come together to perform different business and financial transactions such as; selling, buying, and collecting of unique items.
Etsy – www.etsy.com
As an e-commerce company, the company focuses on vintage items and craft supplies, the items include; jewelry, bags, clothing, home décor and furniture, toys, art, and tools. Etsy ensures that its vintage items are at least 20 years old. The Etsy website is designed to allow for open craft fairs, giving sellers personal storefronts where they list their goods for a fee of US$0.20 per item.
Benefits of Using Etsy
There are certain benefits you get to derive in using an Etsy Platform, these benefits are stated below:
Creation of a shop
The setting up process of an Etsy store is very smooth and easy, It’s not complicated at all. You don’t even need anyone giving assistance on that’s how easy the process is. The entire process takes just a few minutes to set up, and guess what! it’s free and there is a step-by-step guide that’s easy to follow.
The presence of web traffic – www.etsy.com
Already Etsy has an established audience, with the full participation of fans on its website. Usually, Etsy does have millions of fans and visitors who visit the site monthly, in search of specific items, these fans generally are serious persons who want to purchase an item.
Also, there are sellers on Etsy who are greatly encouraged by the company to become a collaborative community on its online retail, such platform enables sellers to share tips amongst themselves on how to be successful.
The presence of the Etsy mobile app makes the use of the platform smooth. Many consumers do their shopping using the app, and you can set up new listings through the app as well.
Most of the items on Etsy are handmade, statistics show that last year, the total value of handmade goods, crafts, and vintage items sold on the Etsy platform rose by 20% to $902 million. While active buyers went up 17%, to about 36 million. The total value of goods bought on Etsy increases by an annual total of $3.3 billion.
Etsy is a great deal for SEO
Sellers in the Etsy platform are provided with great analytics, hence, it is important that you review your numbers, use them to figure out how to change your SEO efforts. It enables you to check keywords that people are searching for when they find your shop. You as well use it to download your financial records for review.
Let’s proceed on how to sign in and out of your Etsy account, but just before you sign in, you will need to have an account with Etsy to be able to sign in.
How to Create Your Etsy Account
- From the official webpage, Etsy.com or www.etsy.com Select Sign in to register for an account.
- Then click Sign up to register for an account on the Etsy app and follow the pop up notification.
A confirmation mail will be sent to you, however, If you don’t see the email from Etsy, check your spam or junk mail folder
Etsy Login – How to Sign In to Your Etsy Account
We have outlined detailed guidelines on how you can sign in and out of your Etsy account, follow the steps below to sign in to your Etsy account:
- First, visit the official webpage of Etsy at: Etsy.com or etsy com
- Once the website opens, click Sign in at the top right.
- Then enter the email address and password you use for your Etsy account. You can otherwise click the “Continue with Google” or “Continue with Facebook” option shown to you
- The next step is to click Sign in, if you’re using the other option, click confirm your Google or Facebook account.
- Signing in can also be done via the Etsy app: https://www.etsy.com/mobile or (etsy com)
Sign In Using Etsy App
- The first step is to download and open the Etsy app.
- Once the app opens, click Get started.
- Then click Sign In, or you can click “Continue with Google” or “Continue with Facebook”.
- You will then be required to enter the email address and password you use for your Etsy account
- Once that is done, click Sign In.
I can’t create an account, why?
If you have any difficulties in creating an account with Etsy, it may be due to a firewall on your internet connection preventing access to certain websites and functions. For instance, your libraries, businesses, or public Wi-Fi may have restrictions on what you can do on their connection.
What if I have a question or problem with my order?
That’s not a problem, If you have questions about an item or order you purchased, you can contact the seller who is the best person to help you to:
- Check your order status
- Update your shipping address
- Make a change to your order
- Request a refund, return, or exchange
- Request a cancellation
Is it possible for Etsy Support to call me?
Yes! Only If you’re an Etsy buyer, an established seller, or a Star Seller, an option to receive a callback from Etsy will be shown to you when you sign in and select an issue.