Gmail 2021 is a free email service that helps users to send and receive emails, block spam, create an address book, and perform other basic email tasks. It is provided by Google. You can also receive Credit and Debit alerts and other of your bank information from your Gmail.
The service was created by Paul BUCHHEIT in April 1, 2004. It is available in more than 104 languages with about 1.5 billion users. The Gmail program also automatically organizes successfully related messages into a conversational thread.
Gmail 2021 has storage limits to individual messages initially, one message, including all extras, could not be larger than 25 MB. This was changed in March 2017 to permit Gmail from receiving up to 50 MB messages.
While the limit for sending email is still 25 megabytes. If users want to send a large files, they can use insert files from Google Drive into the message.
You cannot send or receive messages without creating a Gmail account. Creating a Google account is needed to access Gmail because it is just one of the many services offered by Google to registered users.
Once you have named your account, whenever you signed in to your Google account. you will be able to access other Google services like Google Docs, Calendar, and YouTube.
When you are using Gmail, you will mostly be using the main Gmail Interface. This window contains your inbox, and it allows you to negative to your mail settings, contacts, and more.
However, if you are using other Google services like Calendar or YouTube, you will be able to access them from the top of the Gmail window.
Gmail Sign Up | Set Up Gmail Account
You will have to create a Google account before you can create Gmail. During the Sign-up process you will choose your Gmail account name. in this moral I will show you how to set up your Google and Gmail account. Follow the steps below to create an account.
- Visit gmail.com. on your android or tablet.
- After loading, scroll down and click on Create account
- A sign-up page will appear. Follow the directions by entering the required information
- Input Your first and last name
- You will choose your Username.
- password, and click on Next
- Next, input your phone number to verify your account.
- You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code.
- Enter the code to complete the account verification
- Next, you will see a form to enter some of your personal information
- Like your name and birthday
- Congratulation, your account has been created
How to Login in Gmail account | Gmail Login
The first timing will be automatically signed in. however, you will need to sign in to your account and sign out when you are done with it. Most especially when you are sharing a laptop in the library or office so that others will not view your emails.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Gmail.
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.
- In the top-right corner of the page
- Find the circle that has your first initial
- To Sign out click on the circle and select Sign out.
Features of Gmail | Gmail features
The following are more things you need to know about the Gmail service
- The service is free, and it provides users with 15 gigabytes of free storage
- Upgrading storage amounts is always an option if you need more space
- With a Gmail email address, you can sign up for virtually any online service
- You can sign up for different Gmail accounts under the same account if you wish
- You can easily send and receive emails on computers and mobile devices after signing up for your Gmail
- It makes it easy to access all Google services, including Google Drive, Google Maps, Google Play, and more
Further research can be done on Google.