Are you a Young professional with a passion for learning new techniques? Do you have an open mind toward innovation and technology? The World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP) 2023/2024 is a golden opportunity to take your career to the next level.
The World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP), offers Participants the opportunity to gain experience and exposure to the new and contemporary challenges of the modern world towards development.
World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP)
Junior graduates and professionals will get to their qualitative and analytical abilities and their technical knowledge while working with the more experienced and senior team members. The World is committed to bringing development to the world at large, hence, the Professional Associates Program at the World Bank is extended to every development-related field.
World Bank highly encourages outstanding graduates from the following fields to apply, this includes finance, economics, human resource management, public health, education, nutrition, social sciences, anthropology, sociology, agriculture, infrastructure development, infor tech, law, communication, and related fields.
Summary of the Program (JAP) 2023-2024
- Host Organization: The World Bank
- Host Countries: International
- Duration: 2 years
- Gender: Men and Women
- Enrolment status: Open
- Benefits: Paid
Advantages of the Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP)
The benefits of the Junior Professional Associates Program JAP include the following:
- Successful Candidates will receive a competitive salary
- A contract with the World Bank for a duration of two-year
- Candidates who are living with disabilities will get the disability accommodation fund at [email protected]
- Fellows will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in a premier development institution.
- Participants will have the unique opportunity to advance their professional careers under the supervision of highly talented and able supervisors
Application Process for the World Bank Young Professional Associates Program 2022-23
- Qualified Candidates should go to the World Bank’s external career website at: worldbankgroup.csod.com to apply
- The required information must be provided accordingly without the Wrong information
Requirements for the Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP) Qualifications
- Outstanding Graduates from all nationalities around the world can apply.
- A minimum of bachelor’s or equivalent degree must be held by Applicants
- Applicants should be 28 years of age on the first day of the job.
- Fluency and proficiency in English are required
- Candidates with Additional knowledge of one World Bank’s official languages which are Arabic, French, Chinese Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish, will have the upper hand.
- Please note that Staffs already on ETC are ineligible for the programme
- Curriculum Vitae
- Experience certificate (If any)
- Educational certificates and credentials.
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Cover Letter
- Reference Letters
More Related Content
- Junior Software Developer Salary and Highest Paying Cities(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Catholic Relief Services (CRS) – Junior Professionals Program For Women 2023(Opens in a new browser tab)
- BU Summer High School Programs – Apply Now!
- American School Years – Pre-school | Elementary School | Junior High School
- Best Summer Birthday Gift – Birthday Gifts for the Summer