South African Universities Students can now apply for the 2022 WindAc Africa Sponsorship. Every year, WindAc Africa offers a special program for high potential young people from South Africa, about 30 students from eleven South African universities and six different study backgrounds participated in the program in 2021.
About WindAc Africa Sponsorship
The primary reason for the establishment of WindAc Africa Sponsorship program is to bring superior wind research knowledge to South African students.
The program also seeks to reward the students for their excellent work, motivate and inspire them to pursue their academic path in the energy sector, and offer them the opportunity to network with their peers (the future leading experts in wind energy in South Africa)
WindAc Africa Sponsorship Conference first commenced in 2016, since then, it has sponsored over 200 students who have been afforded amazing opportunities to get exposed to top experts and practitioners in the wind industry.
Previous Successful recipients were given world-class research material that is either published by WindAc own publishing partners or their own selected publishers.
It has been the focus of WindAc Africa Sponsorship conference to not only generate new knowledge for the future in the wind value chain but also to celebrate the scientific research milestones and some of its achievements in the previous years of the wind industry in South Africa.
Details of WindAc Africa Sponsorship
- Application Deadline for WindAc Africa Scholarship: 31st July 2022
- Eligible Applicants: Students studying in South Africa
- To Be Taken At (Country): CTICC, Cape Town, South Africa
- Type of program: Workshop/Conferences
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Value of Awards: The WindAc Africa Sponsorship covers successful applicants’ Travel expenses and accommodation for students not residing in Cape Town.
There is also a Conference fee waived for 2 days
- Duration of Program: 11th-13th- October
How to Apply for the WindAc Africa Sponsorship 2022
The application process for this sponsorship program is very easy and simple:
- Visit the sponsorship application webpage at: https://www.windac-africa.co.za/student-online-application-form/
- You will be required to provide your biodata and other details
- Once that is done correctly, click the submit icon located at the bottom left side of the page
- You can submit your sponsorship application with the below-listed documents to: [email protected] before July 31, 2022
- WindAc sponsorship application form (filled out)
- Signed Terms and conditions of sponsorship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID
- An Academic record of the last term
- A Degree obtained if any
- Proof of bursary, if any
You can also visit the Program Webpage below for more details: https://www.windac-africa.co.za/student-zone/
The Eligibility Criteria for WindAc Africa sponsorship
- The WindAc Africa Sponsorship is open to students of any age, gender, race, field of studies, and degree enrolled at a South African university.
- To be eligible for this sponsorship, an applicant must have previously checked his/her eligibility for student travel aid and/or conference support with the financial aid office of the respective university.
Click Here to download the General information about the Sponsorship: https://www.windac-africa.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/General-information-WindAc-Africa-2022.pdf