The Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) is a golden opportunity for persons who wish to study in the USA, as Applications are now open for the 2023/2024 academic calendar. This scholarship is offered by Brandeis University in the United States of America.
Brandeis University is inviting suitably qualified candidates (international students) to apply for the 2023 edition of the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP). International students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for the forthcoming academic session, are highly encouraged to apply.
About Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP)
The Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) is a prestigious award offered by Brandeis University, the scholarship was founded in the year 1958 as the first of its kind, with the aim of attracting outstanding and highly talented students from every region of the world to the University campus and engaging the entire community to be active global citizens.
Since the inception of the Wien Scholarship Program, more than 850 scholars from over 100 countries have been offered the awards and subsequently studied at Brandeis University. Graduates of Brandeis University have continued to show commitment to improving the world.
Summary of Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP)
- Sponsored By: Brandeis University, USA
- Country: USA
- Host Institution(s): Brandeis University, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Gender: Male and Female
- Eligible Nationality: International students
- Application Deadline: Not specified
- The Applicants must be international students from any country
- The scholarship covers undergraduate courses and subjects in science, the arts, politics, business, and the humanities offered by the Brandeis University
- Applicants are expected to be very active in extracurricular activities and other non-academic activities.
- He/She must be enrolled and accepted into the university to be considered eligible
Applying for Wien International Scholarship is very straightforward, kindly follow the brief guide below:
- Are you interested and Qualified for the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) at Brandeis University USA? Kindly visit the university application portal on: apply.gsas.brandeis.edu/account/loginhttpsfapply.gsas.brandeis.edufapply to commence your application
- Applicants can also apply for the scholarship using the Common Application link at: apply.commonapp.org/login?ma=41
- Students who meet the Eligibility Criteria will be shortlisted
During the application process, the applicant is required to submit the following documents:
- Official Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- School Profile
- Work experience
- Financial documentation
- Statement of purpose
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details: www.brandeis.edu/isso/programs/wien/index.html
Check These Out
- Brandeis University – Brandeis University Application Requirements and Deadline | How to Apply
- Some Fully Funded Scholarships in Austria to Apply for Online
- Golden 1: How to Join the Golden 1 Credit Union | Golden 1 Credit Union
- Golden Globes Livestream- Golden Globes Nomination – Golden Globes
- Top Five Us Universities Offering Fully Funded Scholarships in USA For International Students – APPLY NOW!
- Golden Globes Winners – All the Winners of The Golden Globes Award
- How To Change Password Globe At Home: Change My Home Wi-Fi Password | Block Someone From Using My WI-FI