Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed by Wawa to measure the level of satisfaction with its products and services. The company wants to know the areas they are not satisfying customers so that they can make improvements. This survey is a means by which they can achieve this.
When customers give their feedback about the products and services Wawa offers as well as their atmosphere, they will know where they are not meeting up to customers’ standards. Hence, if you are a regular customer of Wawa, you should consider taking this survey. Read further for more information.
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey
This survey is an online question targeted to know the experience of customers during their last visit to Wawa. When you take the survey, you get to give your feedback to the company on what you like and dislike about their brand.
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Reward
As a way of appreciating all customers who take part in the survey, Wawa offers a survey prize. When you complete the survey, you are asked to do the sweepstakes. Although this is optional, entering the drawing gives you the chance to win either a $25 gift card or a $500 Wawa gift card.
Rules for Participating in Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey
Wawa customer survey has some rules that all participants are expected to follow. If you want to take this survey, you need to go through these rules to determine if you are eligible or not to participate. The survey rules are highlighted below
- The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- To participate, you should be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Employees, associates of Wawa, and their immediate family members are not to take the survey.
- Only one entry per receipt will be accepted.
- Entry on behalf of third parties is prohibited.
- Each participant can only win one prize in the survey.
- The survey prize should be accepted as offered and cannot be transferred.
- All taxes on the survey prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
These are the Wawa customer survey rules.
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
There are certain requirements that you need to have if you want to take the Wawa customer survey. They are
- To take the survey, you should have basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
- You should have access to a computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
- Also, you need to have good internet access.
- A recent receipt from Wawa that contains an invitation for the survey is also required.
- Also, you should have a valid email address.
These are the requirements for the survey. If you meet all of them stated above, you would be able to complete the survey within a few minutes.
How to Take Part in Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey
Ready to take the Wawa customer survey? Follow the steps below to achieve that
- Firstly, visit the official survey website at MyWawavisit.com.
- If you want to take the survey in Spanish, you can change the language by using the appropriate hyperlink. If not, then proceed to the next step.
- Enter the “Survey code” and “Store number” on your receipt.
- Tap on the “Next” button at the bottom of the page to proceed.
A series of questions spanning a few pages will be displayed to you. These questions will be related to your experience on your last visit to Wawa. Also, you will be asked to rate your overall satisfaction with their brand. As much as possible, try to give honest feedback to the company.
Wawa is a large chain of convenience stores and gas stations on the East Coast of the USA. It was founded in 1964 in Folsom, PA. This chain operates stores in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Florida, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Wawa retails fresh, built-to-order foods, beverages, coffee, fuel services, and surcharge-free ATMs.
What is the Wawa Rewards Program?
The Wawa rewards program is a program that allows customers to earn Wawa Rewards coupons. If you are a rewards member, you can save some money for every $50 you spend on purchases made using the Wawa app or gift card.
Can You Refund an Item to Wawa?
Yes, you can. If you purchased an item from Wawa, you can make still return it to them as long as it is in new condition and its original packaging. Note that this is only possible within 30 days of the shipment date. However, coffee, gift cards, and clearance items are cannot be returned. Also, Wawa will refund the full cost of the products minus the shipment cost.
What is Wawa Known for?
Wawa, an American chain of convenience stores and gas stations popularly is known for its delicious gas station food. It is also known for its fresh salads, fruit wraps, and healthy options for sandwiches.
Is Wawa a Public or Private Company?
Wawa is a privately held chain. It was founded by Grahame Wood and has been operating since 1964 as a private retail chain.
How Can I Get Discounts on Gas Bought from Wawa?
You can take advantage of the Wawa gas discount program by downloading the Wawa app. When you download the Wawa app, you have to register to become a Wawa Rewards member. Thereafter, you load a credit card into your fuel wallet from your profile screen.