The JoAnn customer satisfaction survey is an online questionnaire designed by the brand to measure the level of its customers’ satisfaction. This company wants to know what customers like and dislike about its products, service, and atmosphere. Also, they want to know where they can improve to make customers happy with their brand.
Hence, if you are a regular customer at JoAnn fabric and craft stores, you should consider taking part in this survey. In this article, you will the rules, and requirements of the survey and how you can take it. Read further for more information.
JoAnn Customer Satisfaction Survey
The survey is a series of questions about your experience on your most recent visit to JoAnn stores. It is conducted online so that it can be very convenient for you. Also, it is an opportunity for you to get an amazing survey reward.
JoAnn Customer Satisfaction Survey Reward
When you take JoAnn’s customer survey, you stand the chance to win a survey prize. Upon completion of the survey, you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes. Although, this is optional. However, if you enter the monthly prize draw, you could be one of the lucky survey winners to win a $25 Gift card and a 50% discount coupon.
Rules for Participating in JoAnn Customer Satisfaction Survey
The JoAnn customer satisfaction survey has some rules for all its participants. If you want to take this survey, you need to go through these rules to determine if you are eligible to participate. The survey rules are stated below
- The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States.
- All participants should be 18 years of age or above at the time of entry.
- Only one entry per survey code will be allowed.
- The survey prize must be accepted as offered and cannot be redeemed.
- Entries on behalf of third parties will not be accepted.
- All taxes on the survey prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- Employees of JoAnn Fabric and Craft Store and their immediate family members are not to take the survey.
Stated above are the rules for taking the JoAnn customer survey.
Requirements for the JoAnn Customer Satisfaction Survey
Also, to take this survey, there are certain requirements that you need to meet. The requirements for the survey are stated above
- To take the survey you should be able to understand English.
- Also, you should have access to a computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
- Good internet connection to access the survey website is also required.
- A recent receipt from JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores containing an invitation for the survey.
- You should also have a valid Email address.
These are the requirements for the survey. If you have all these requirements, you would be able to complete the survey within a few minutes.
How to Take the JoAnn Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you meet all the requirements stated above, then you can proceed to take the survey. Follow the steps below to take the JoAnn customer survey
- Firstly, go to the official survey website at survey.medallia.com.
- From your receipt enter the “Ticket ID”, “Transaction Date”, “Store Number”, and “Register Number” in the spaces provided.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
A series of questions concerning your last visit to JoAnn stores will be displayed to you. You will be asked to rate your satisfaction with their customer service and products. Try to answer all the questions you are asked honestly.
JoAnn Customer Service
Are you facing difficulties taking the survey? If yes, then you should reach out to JoAnn’s customer service as soon as possible. Follow the steps below to achieve that
- Visit the website at joann.com/contactus.
- On this page, you will find a form that you can reach out to their customer service. Fill out the form and click on the “SUBMIT” button when you are done.
Use the steps above to contact JoAnn’s customer service and get clarification on the issues you are having.
JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores
Based in Hudson, Ohio, JoAnn stores is an American specialty retailer of fabrics and crafts. It was founded in 1943, in Cleveland Ohio as a single retail store. However, today this store now has over 850 retail outlets in 49 states in the US.
JoAnn retails tools, fabrics, and accessories for hobbies and crafts. This includes supplies for art & painting, sewing, baking, home décor, floral, yarn & needle arts, paper crafts & scrapbooking, sewing machines, and lots more products.
How Do I Find a JoAnn Near Me?
Looking for a JoAnn store near you? Locating one close to you would not be difficult if you follow the steps below
- Launce the website at joann.com/stores.
- On the search bar at the left corner of the page, enter your location. You can enter either your “City”, “State”, or “ZIP Code”.
Thereafter some stores close to your location will be displayed to you. From the list provided, you select the one closest to you.
What is JoAnn+?
JoAnn+ is an initiative that helps designed to help individuals who sign up for a membership with bulk discounts, dedicated support, tax exemptions, and custom orders. It is designed for independent crafters, small businesses, schools, and charitable organizations.
How Do I Become a JoAnn+ Member?
To become a JoAnn plus member, login into your account at www.joann.com or create one if you don’t have an account. Navigate to the “My Account” button on the left side menu on the page and tap on JoAnn+. Thereafter, follow all directions displayed on your screen to create your JoAnn+ account.
Can You Return Unused Fabric to JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores?
You can return fabrics you bought from JoAnn Craft Stores as long as they are uncut, unwashed, and not damaged. However, it should be done within a close time frame of 90 days after purchase. They will refund your cash to you minus the shipping cost.
How Do I Place an Order for Fabrics at JoAnn?
To place an order for fabrics, you have to go through the website directly at www.joann.com/fabric/. Thereafter, select the type of fabric from the categories available and place an order for it.