The Visa Accelerator Program 2023 offers a unique opportunity for African entrepreneurs to unlock their startup’s potential and fast-track success in the dynamic world of Fintech.
The Accelerator Program is basically designed to connect Africa’s brightest minds with experienced mentors, cutting-edge technology, and investment opportunities. The 2023 edition of that Visa Accelerator Program, will last for a duration of 3 months.
Benefits of the Visa Accelerator Program 2023
The benefits of Participating in the Visa Accelerator Program include the following:
- Gain a competitive edge with a tailored program covering essential aspects such as product design, marketing, finance, sales, and more. Participating startups receive expert guidance and strategic insights to accelerate their growth and unlock their full potential.
- Access one on one mentoring from seasoned experts and successful founders within Africa’s vibrant ecosystem and beyond. Learn from the experiences of others to overcome challenges and chart a course for success.
- Selected entrepreneurs will benefit from Fintech payment training modules designed by Visa. This enables them to learn about the fintech landscape, payment ecosystem, and industry best practices.
- Secure the funding needed to bring your innovative ideas to life, with an opportunity to display your startup during the Demo Day. You could also, be considered for investment opportunities by Visa, Plug, and Play.
- Participating in this program will enable you to establish powerful partnerships that can drive your startup forward. Through this program, you will gain valuable collaboration opportunities with industry leaders, innovative companies, and strategic partners.
- Successful Candidates will have access to a variety of product perks and discounts from over 100 vendors, with a combined offer value of over $200,000. In addition, the Candidate will receive credits from Google Cloud, HubSpot, and other top industry players.
Visa is widely recognized globally as a leading company in digital payments, with a commitment to eliminating barriers and connecting more people to the global economy. The company’s journey began in 1958 when Bank of America launched the first consumer credit card program in the U.S.
Over the years, Visa has expanded internationally and introduced the debit card, revolutionizing the way people transact worldwide. Today, Visa stands as a beacon of innovation, fostering economic inclusion for all, everywhere.
Eligibility Criteria for Visa Accelerator Program
To be eligible for the Visa Accelerator Program, your startup must meet the following criteria:
- Seed to Series A startups with at least a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) are encouraged to apply.
- Your startup must be developing a solution that addresses one of the themes identified by the program.
- Your solution should have been market-tested and gained traction.
- Your startup should either have existing operations in Africa or demonstrate a strong commitment to expanding in the African market.
How to Apply for Visa Accelerator Program 2023
- If your startup meets the program’s requirements and you’re interested in participating, head over to the VISA website at: https://plugandplaytc.typeform.com to apply.
- Once the page is accessed, click the Start Now icon down the page to proceed
- The application process involves a few sessions which require correct details
The application deadline for the Visa Accelerator Program 2023 is August 25, 2023.
More Related Content
- Google IT Certificates – Skills to Acquire from Google IT Certificates
- Facebook Accelerators Program – Facebook Accelerator 2020 for Innovative Commerce | Facebook Accelerator Program Fully Funded
- TikTok Accelerator Program 2022 – Apply Now!
- Google for Africa 2021 Virtual Event – The Google for Startups Accelerator Programme
- Google for Startups Accelerator – Black Founders 2023 – APPLY NOW