The TikTok Accelerator Program 2022 for Black Entrepreneurs in the U.S is now open for applications. There is a believe system at TikTok, that the Black business community must be seen and heard, hence, their mission to empower these voices.
TikTok Accelerator Program 2022 for Black Entrepreneurs, Innovators, and Small Businesses in the U.S.
The TikTok Accelerator Program was recently launched for Black Entrepreneurs, to offer support and empower the Black excellence of entrepreneurs, innovators, and small business owners nationwide.
The program is now in its third year, It is primarily designed to help Black Businesses program.
Summary of TikTok Accelerator Program 2022
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: TikTok
- Country to study: United States
- School to study- Not specified
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: August 24, 2022
- Date for Interview and Venue for TikTok Accelerator Program: Selected participants will be notified in September.
Brief History About TikTok
TikTok also called Douyin in China, is a video-focused social networking service owned by Chinese company ByteDance.
Alos, TikTok offers a platform for different types of short-form user videos, ranging from pranks, stunts, tricks, jokes, dance, and entertainment, with a time frame of 15 seconds to 3 minutes.
TikTok is the international version of Douyin, which was previously released in the Chinese market in September 2016. TikTok was officially launched in 2017 for iOS and Android in most markets outside of mainland China; but, it became available globally on August 2, 2018 when it was joined with another similar company in Chinese.
How to Apply for TikTok Accelerator Program 2022
Interested persons should ensure to check the requirements before applying. To apply for TikTok Accelerator Program 2022, follow the instructions below
- Visit TikTok at: supportblackbusinessesprogram.splashthat.com to apply
Benefits of TikTok Accelerator Program 2022
The Benefits of TikTok Accelerator Program include the following:
- Successfully selected candidates will Join other inspiring business owners for FREE in-depth training and tailored resources to grow their business both on TikTok and off—Thereby helping their company to scale new heights.
- You will have a Custom 4-week virtual training to accelerate your business on TikTok
- Gain Free ad credits toward your campaigns
- Participants will coached by TikTok advisors and small business creators
- Inspiring speaker events
- Peer networking and community support
- Participants will be opportune to gain Promotional assistance for TikTok to feature their business
- Gain Exclusive TikTok swag and lots more
Requirements for TikTok Accelerator Program
To be eligible to apply for the TikTok Accelerator Program:
- The applicant must be Identify as a Black-owned business;
- He/She must be based in the U.S.
- The applicant must Offer a product or service;
- He/She must Have a social media presence (TikTok not required);
- Must be Committed to attending each of the four weekly webinars from September 12 to October 7.
As a black Entrepreneur or business owner in the U.S, this TikTok program will be very beneficial you. The prestige that comes with being a Participant can greatly enhance the growth and development of your business.
Best of luck!
- Emirates Airlines Internship Program 2022 – APPLY NOW!
- TellPopeyes Customer Satisfaction Survey – tellpopeyes.com
- Top Ten Engineering Universities in the World
- Is The End-to-End Encryption offered by Facebook’s Safe?
- Eskom Internship 2022/2023 Program For African Students And Graduates – Apply Now!
- Best VPNs for iPhone and iPad – How Do I Connect to a VPN?