Step on the fast-track heading to get an in-demand job in IT, carrying a certificate issued to you by Google. Google IT Certificates get you to learn the foundation of networking and operating systems or how to solve problems by making use of the code.
Google IT Certificates
Be ready for a career in the high-growth field of IT, you are not required to be in possession of any experience or degree required. Get professional training that is designed by Google and get on the fast-track to a competitively paid job. There are 340,500 U.S. job that is opening in IT and a $50,800 average entry-level salary available in IT support.
You would learn in-demand skills that would prepare you for an entry-level job. At under 10 hours per week, that you can complete the certificate within a period of 6 months. Upon completion of the program, upon completion of the course, you can directly apply for jobs with Google and over 130 employers in the united stated which includes Walmart, Best Buy, and Astreya.
Ever since the launch of the IT support certificate launched in 2018, 82% of graduates have reported a positive career outcome like a new job, promotions, or a 6-month raise. This program would also get you set for the CompTIA A+ exams, the industry-standard certification for IT-you’ll earn a dual credential when you finish the two of them.
The Program is ACE certified when you completed the certificate, you can earn up to 12 college credits, the equivalent of $ associate degree-level courses. If you happen to be interested in building on your IT foundations, check out the Google IT Automation with Python professional certificate.
What Google IT Certificates Offers You
Below, are what you would learn during the 6 months training for the Google IT Certificate. They include:
- Acquire the required skills to succeed in an entry-level IT job
- Learn to perform day-to-day IT support tasks which include computer assembly, wireless networking, installing programs, and customer service.
- Learn how to make provision for end-to-end customer support that is ranging from identifying problems for debugging and troubleshooting.
- You get to learn to make use of systems including Linux, Domain Name systems, Command-line interface, and the binary Code.
Skills to Acquire from Google IT Certificates
By the end of the 6 months of training, you are expected to have acquired the following skills. They include:
- Encryption Algorithms and Techniques
- Customer Service
- Network Protocols
- Cloud Computing
- Binary Code
- Customer Support
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Network Model
Applied Learning Project
The program includes over 100 hours of Instruction and hundreds of practice-based assessments, that would further help you simulate real-world IT support scenarios that is very critical for the success of any individuals in the place of work.
The content is very interactive and exclusively developed by Google employees with decades of experience in IT. via a mix of assessments, hands-on labs, videos, you’ll be introduced to troubleshooting, customer service, networking, operating systems, and security foundational IT skills that are required for an entry-level job.
The skills to acquires would include Network protocols, Windows operating system, Linux command line, cloud computing, systems administration, encryption algorithms and techniques, and more.
Details of the program
- Shareable Certificate
Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online courses
Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Flexible Schedule
Set and maintain flexible deadlines.
- Beginner Level
No degree or prior experience required
- Approximately 6 months to complete
The suggested pace of 10 hours/week
Subtitles: English, Arabic, Portuguese, French (European), Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), German, Vietnamese, Russian, Spanish
More Related Content
- Google Translate Now – How To Use Google Translate
- Google Analytics Academy – List of Google Analytics Academy Courses | How to Get…
- Bounce Rates in Google Analytics: What Does ‘Bounce’ Mean In Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Certification – Is it Hard To Get Certified For Google Analytics
- Siri vs Google Assistant – Which is Better Between Siri and Google Assistant