Google UX Design Certificate is your career path in UX design. This program would get you in-demand skills that would have to get you job-ready in less than 6 months. You do not require any degree or experience. Currently, there are 113,700 U.S. job that is openings in UX design with an average entry-salary of $58,600.
Google UX Design Certificate
Users get to experience (UX) designers focus on the interaction that users possess with products, like websites, apps, and physical objects. They make the interactions that take place every day useful, enjoyable, and accessible. People going for the Google UX Design Certificate would take over 7 courses, gain in-demand skills that will get you set for an entry-level job. at 10 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in just less than 6 months.
At the end of the program, you will have a professional UX portfolio that would include three end-to-end projects, so that you would be prepared to apply for jobs. After completing the program, you can directly apply for jobs with Google and over 130 U.S. employers, which include Walmart, best buy, and Astreya. 82% of Google Career Certificate graduates report a positive career outcome just like a new job, promotion, or raise with a period of 6 months.
What Google UX Design Certificate Would Offer You
Google UX design offers you a lot as an individual trying to learn. Below are what you would learn from the 10 hours program. They include:
- Follow the design process: you get to empathize with users, define pain points, ideate solutions, create prototypes and wireframes, test and iterate on designs.
- You get to understand the basics of UX research, just like planning research studies, and conducting interviews and usability studies, and synthesizing research results.
- You get to apply Foundational UX concepts, just like the user-centered design, equity-focused design, and accessibility.
- You get to create a professional UX portfolio that would include 3 end-to-end projects: a responsive website, a mobile app, and a cross-platform experience.
Skill Google UX Design Helps you Acquire
After Going through the Six months of the program, you would acquire a certain skill set that would be very useful to you. they include:
- User Experience (UX)
- UX Research
- User Experience Design (UXD)
- Usability Testing
- Adobe XD
- UX design jobs
Applied Learning Project
This program happens to include over 200 hours of instruction and hundreds of practice-based activities and assessments that would simulate the real-world UX design scenarios and are very essential in the workplace. The content happens to be highly interactive and developed by Google employees with decades of experience in the field of UX design.
The program would educate you on the design process from beginning to end, including Empathizing with users; Defining User pain points; coming up with interesting ideas for solutions to design; creating wireframes, prototypes, and mockups; Testing designs Through Usability studies; Recapitulating on the designs that are based on feedback.
Via a mix of videos, readings, hands-on activities, and assessments, you would be educated on in-demand tools, Figma and Adobe XD. You’ll even create a portfolio that includes three projects in other to share with potential employers in other to showcase the skills that you learned in this program. Learn concrete skills that all top employers are now employing the moment.
More Related Content
- Google Data Analytics Certificate – Benefits of Google Data Analytics Certificate
- Google Project Management Certificate – Google Project Management Certificate Duration and Opportunities
- Google Career Certificates – Google Career Certificates Duration and Price
- Siri vs Google Assistant – Which is Better Between Siri and Google Assistant
- Google Analytics Certification – Is it Hard To Get Certified For Google Analytics