Speaking of Valentine Cover Photos for Facebook Timeline, do you have a Facebook account? Are you interested in the upcoming Valentine’s celebration? Well, then you are definitely going to be interested in our topic for discussion today “Valentine Cover Photos for Facebook Timeline”.
Valentine in 2021 is fast approaching as we are already in the season of love. Surely you do not want to be left out of this amazing celebration. One of the major ways people take place in this celebration is by uploading cover photos on their Facebook timelines.
Valentine Cover Photos for Facebook Timeline
You can find various kinds of valentine’s photos to use as your cover photo on Facebook on valentine’s day. You could also add valentine’s frames to your cover photo on social media as well.
Note that for you to take part in this amazing celebration on Facebook, you need a registered account and a smartphone or any internet-connected device. You can easily access social media and set up an account for free using the web address http://www.facebook.com.
How to Download Valentine Cover Photos
Downloading valentine’s cover photos is very easy. As a matter of fact, you can easily do this from any wallpaper download app. A very good example of a wallpaper download app is Zedge. However, if you do not have this you can follow the steps below to download valentine’s wallpapers for your Facebook timeline.
- Get any internet-connected device and connect the device to the internet.
- Open any web browser on your device.
- On the search bar of the web browser, enter the search term “valentine photos”.
- Click your “images” text or icon to filter your results to images only.
- Now select the image you would like to download. If you are using a PC right click and select the “Download” image button.
- If you are using a mobile device, long tap on the image and click on the “Download” image link.
Note that you might need to set up a download folder to complete the download.
How to upload Valentine’s Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline
This is very simple.
- Open the Facebook app or go to facebook.com and sign in to your account.
- Tap on your profile photo or your username to go to your timeline.
- On your timeline, tap on the pencil icon on your cover photo.
- Select the option that indicates you want to upload a cover photo.
- Now select the cover photo you want to upload and tap on it.
- Follow the onscreen instructions afterward.
Above is how you can easily set valentine’s cover photos for the Facebook timeline.
More Related Content
- Facebook Valentine’s Day Celebration – Valentine’s Day Messages you can Send on Facebook
- Facebook Valentine Photo – How to Apply Valentine Photo on Facebook Messenger
- Facebook Valentine’s Day – Valentine’s Day Contest on Facebook
- Facebook Valentine Avatar 2023 – How to Create Valentine’s Facebook Avatar
- Facebook Valentine Dating – How to find a Facebook Valentine Date | Dating in…