Thinking about adding Valentine’s Day Movie to your plans this valentine? Well, that’s not a bad idea as it is as romantic as it sounds. Get cozy with your partner, you don’t necessarily have to go to the cinemas to watch you could make it more romantic by making it a setting for two, just you and your special one.
It’s hard to believe but yea Valentine’s Day is around the corner. You can decide to play it cool this year valentine by just cuddling up with your sweetheart and streaming tons of romantic movies. well if you are thinking about a home date night, or valentine’s day with friends a movie wouldn’t be a bad idea.
Valentine’s Day Movie
Valentine’s Day movie could really feel romantic especially when watched with your loved one. Get ready to laugh, cry, swoon as you get curled up on your couch watching a movie this valentine with your loved one. It’s that time of the year again when love is in the air booming. Make sure whatever you are doing a movie is added to tour plan.
Valentine’s Day comes every year whether we like it or not. It’s one of the days when our love lives are put on display. There’s always a chance for romance or disaster. It can be complicated, confusing, but at the end of it all it’s all about love. Before watching the movies are sure to get tissues and popcorn ready.
Romantic Movies to Watch This Valentine
- A Star is Born” (2018) — Director-star Bradley Cooper and singer Lady Gaga are the leads in the fourth filmed version of the tale of a hard-drinking musician, who discovers-and falls in love with a young singer. As her star rises, his begins to dim. It’s hard to top the 1954 version, directed by George Cukor and starring Judy Garland and James Mason, but the latest version will please many.
- Clueless” (1995) — Alicia Silverstone and Paul Rudd star in a high school romance that moves the “Emma” storyline from the early 19th-century English countryside to late 20th century Beverly Hills. Silverstone and Rudd are likable leads in this teen romance. Dan Hedaya plays Silverstone’s gruff, but loving father, who warns a potential suitor: “Anything happens to my daughter, I got a .45 and a shovel. I doubt anybody would miss you.”
More Romantic Movies to Watch This Valentine
- The Notebook” (2004)— from the tearjerker by novelist Nicholas Sparks: Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams star as a young couple who fall in love in the 1940s. Their story is read from a notebook in the present day by an elderly man (James Garner) to a fellow nursing home resident (Gena Rowlands). The film marked one of the final screen performances by Garner.
- “The Bodyguard” (1992) — Whitney Houston made her film debut in this 1992 romance drama film alongside Kevin Costner. Despite the hit soundtrack and a box office take of $400 million, the film was dismissed as cheesy by many critics. It has become a beloved classic for fans of the late great singer.
- “The Proposal” (2009) — Ryan Reynolds is coerced into proposing to his domineering boss (Sandra Bullock) to keep her from being deported. During a visit with his estranged family, the sparks fly. Much of the action is set in Alaska, but it was filmed in Gloucester and Rockport, Massachusetts.
Don’t be boring, spice up this valentine, and it wouldn’t be complete without a beautiful movie to compliment the night and valentine. Well, get more of the movies you can stream from online here.