Hurray!!! It is another season to love and show care to those around you. It does not have to be your lover only, it could be your colleagues, friends, your boss, or your families. And there are different ways you can show love to those you love. You can send them a Facebook Valentine photo.
Facebook Valentine Photo is a picture with Valentine’s quote. You can send this photo to those that you love and care for. It will show that you love and really care for them. You can only share this FB valentine photo with your friends and love ones that use the FB platform. Before I show you how to how Facebook Valentine Photo let’s talk a little about Valentine’s day.
Valentine’s day is being celebrated on the 14th of every February. It is being celebrated all over the world. On this day, people take out their time to show love to everyone. Luckily for us, this year’s Valentine falls on a non-working day, so we are free to spend the day with those we love.
This day is a time to show love and care to those around us. It is a time to show love to the one who has a special place in your heart. But don’t quote me wrong, Valentine’s day is not only the one that has that special place in your heart. You can also pass down the love to your friends, families, colleagues, your boss in the office, and also to the fewer privileged ones.
On this day you can send lots of gifts, you can share candies, flowers, and teddies with the ones you love. This day is all about showing love in the best way that you can.
How to Apply Valentine Photo on Facebook Messenger
Here is one to apply Valentine’s photos on FB Messenger. All you need to do is to read below.
- First, you need to download the FB Messenger app.
- Next, open the Messenger app on your device.
- At the mall interface, you will see the heart icon in the center button, it is at the bottom of the screen. When you see this, it means that your app has been updated to the Valentine’s effects.
- Next, press the red button to get to the shooting interface. The Valentine effect will appear on the screen.
- You just need one effect to apply. To select more effects, click on the smiley icon.
- In the next interface, you will see a lot of stickers with different themes. Swipe right or swipe left so you select additional effects that apply to images and videos.
- Effects on the images can be arranged in different positions, it depends on the person’s preferences.
- If you are satisfied with the effects on the interface, press and hold the middle circle button to record a movie. But if you want to take a picture, press the middle circle just once.
- At the complete image interface on FB Messenger with the Valentine effect, click the are icon at the left corner of the interface so you can download the photos to your device.
- If you want to send photos to your friends, click on the arrow on the right side of the screen.
- In the next interface, FB users only need to select the account that they want to send the Facebook Valentine Photo.
- After selecting the account, click on the send icon.
With these steps, you will be able to send Facebook Valentine Photo to your loved ones who are on Facebook.
If your loved ones are not on the FB platform, you can as well invite them to join the FB platform.
Facebook Messenger Download
You should be aware that even if you have the main FB app, you will also need to download FB messenger app. The reason is that the FB Valentine photo feature is a feature on FB Messenger and not the main FB app. I will be taking you through the steps on how you can download FB Messenger app. Read below to find out how you can download the app.
- Go to your device play store.
- On the search bar, search for FB Messenger app.
- Different apps will appear.
- Click on the FB Messenger app and tap on install.
- The app will be installed on your device.
This is the process of downloading a FB Messenger app. It’s simple and free. Now you can send FB Valentine photos to your friends and family.
More Related Content
- Valentine Cover Photos for Facebook: How to Upload Cover Photo on Facebook for Valentine
- Facebook Cover Photo for Valentine: How to Upload Valentine Cover Photos on Facebook
- Valentine Cover Photos for Facebook Timeline: How to upload Valentine Cover Photo for Facebook…
- Canada Dating Site on Facebook 2021 – How Does Facebook Dating Works
- Valentine’s Day in the United States: How Valentine Came into Existence