Applications are currently being accepted for the 2024-25 academic calendar of the University Twente Scholarship (UTS). The UTS is a study aid program designed for excellent students from non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Are you looking at pursuing your master’s program at the University of Twente in the Netherlands? If yes, this is an opportunity that eliminates all your financial burdens to actualizing your study dream.
Upon Successful selection for the UT scholarship, a grant will be awarded to you to cover the cost of your tuition for your chosen MSc program.
Details About the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS)
The University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) offers an initial grant for one year, however, if you are enrolled in a two-year Masters degree program, you may be eligible to have your scholarship renewed for an additional year as long as you complete the UTS’s procedural requirements.
Please note that UTS is only available to candidates who wish to pursue a master’s degree at the University of Twente (UT) in the Netherlands. In addition to the scholarship, the scholarship grant also has the following advantages:
- An opportunity to emerge as one of the brightest students at the University of Twente
- The three honors programs—Research honors, Design honors, or Change leaders—will provide recipients with the unique option to participate in an intake.
Benefits of the University of Twente Scholarship
As a UTS recipient, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- You will receive up to €3,000 and €22,000 for a duration of one year if successfully selected for UTS
- The fund will cover your tuition and living expenses while studying in the Netherlands. You are also allowed to choose how to use the funds.
- For students who fulfill the specified scholarship criteria and also enroll in a two-year master’s study, their scholarship award will be renewed.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Twente Scholarship
To be considered for the University of Twente Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You’re a citizen of EU/EAA or non-EU/EAA countries except of Dutch Citizens.
- You must have secured a provisional admission into the University of Twente, to pursue a Master’s degree programme commencing in the academic year 2023/2024 (September)
- Demonstrate academic excellence and belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your graduating class.
- All students who are successfully admitted must have received a student number (essential for applying for the scholarship).
- To be considered for this scholarship, you must not have graduated from a UT undergraduate programme.
- You are in compliance with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands and;
- Eligible for Dutch loan
- At the end of the third quarter of the first year, you must have earned an average grade of 7 (out of 10);
- At the end of the third quarter of the first year, recipients had to have earned at least 50% of European Credits.
How to Apply for the University of Twente Scholarship 2024?
In Applying for the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS), kindly note that the entire application process is different or separate from applying for a Master’s degree program at the University.
Therefore, to secure this scholarship, the first step is to apply for admission to pursue your chosen Masters program at University of Twente
Once you receive an admission letter to pursue this program, you can proceed to apply for the scholarship using your student number.
Note: The University of Twente Scholarship does not apply for the pre-Master programme or for Master’s programmes at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
To apply, Click this link: https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/scholarship-finder/university-of-twente-scholarship/
February 1, 2024.
More Related Content
- University of Twente Scholarship 2024 – APPLY NOW
- University Of Twente Kipaji Scholarships 2024-25 | APPLY NOW
- UTS Open Week – How to Register for the UTS Open Week
- UTS RTP Scholarships 2023-2024 in Australia – APPLY NOW
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS) Vice-Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship 2023-24 | APPLY NOW