The University of Twente in the Netherlands is inviting outstanding and self-motivated international students from around the world, for the 2024 scholarship intake. The scholarship is awarded to students who wish to further their education in one of the premier institutes in Holland. Are you faced with financial challenges in pursuing your studies in Europe? This scholarship will alleviate your financial burdens.
Successfully selected candidates (recipients) of this scholarship can choose to engage in research work, contribute to innovative design projects, or become leaders of change through this master’s scholarship in Europe. This is a unique opportunity to study in Europe for free. Additionally, recipients will receive a world-class education from one of Europe’s top universities, under the guidance of renowned mentors and professors.
University of Twente Scholarship Details
The University of Twente Scholarship offers students an opportunity to join the University of Twente’s knowledge and research centers (Center for European Studies, Twente Water Center, Max Plank Center for Fluid Dynamics, Center for Clean Technology, Center for Ethics, Center for Healthcare, Philosophy, and many other centers.
The University is committed to offering top-notch education and support for research and Innovation, this led to the emergence of numerous Nobel Laureates, senators, public and private sector leaders, and influential individuals. Therefore, master’s students have a significant opportunity to become part of this prestigious institution.
Available Fields of Study
The University of Twente Scholarship 2024 covers the following fields of study:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
Number of Scholarships
Up to 50 scholarships are awarded annually.
Benefits of the University of Twente Scholarship 2024
- The scholarship program offers substantial financial support, ranging from €3,000 to €22,000 per year.
- This funding covers various study-related expenses, making it easier for students to focus on their education.
- In addition, recipients are eligible for an additional UTS grant for the second year of their study program, which is equivalent to the first-year grant.
Eligibility Criteria – University of Twente Scholarship 2024
To be eligible for the University of Twente Scholarship 2024, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- This scholarship is open to EU/EEA master’s students, including non-EU/EEA students.
- Candidates must have been enrolled in the University of Twente and have a student number
- Must not have already graduated from the University of Twente.
- If applicable candidates must be able to obtain an entry visa.
- The English Language Requirements must be fulfilled, these include an IELTS score of 6.5 or a TOEFL iBT score of 90.
- Please note that Dutch students are not eligible to apply.
University of Twente Scholarship 2024 – How to apply
The application process for the University of Twente Scholarship 2024 involves two steps mentioned below:
- First, students must apply for their desired master’s program and gain admission.
- After receiving admission, students can apply separately for the scholarship using their provided student number.
- Visit the official website at https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/scholarship-finder/university-of-twente-scholarship/ to commence your application
The University of Twente Scholarship 2024 has two application rounds:
- Application Deadline for round 1: February 01, 2024,
- Application deadline for round 2: May 2024, 16.00 CET.