The University of Twente Kipaji Scholarship Programme for the 2024-2025 academic calendar is now open for applications! This incredible opportunity is designed for students from developing countries who aspire to study at the esteemed University of Twente in the Netherlands.
Are you a UTS scholarship recipient from the eligible countries listed on the UTS official page? you’re expected to express your desire to be considered within your UTS application. It’s important to note that the Kipaji Scholarship application process is separate from the UT application system.
Kipaji Scholarships Details
The Kipaji Scholarship Fund aims to support exceptionally talented students from countries with emerging economies. These students, like yourself, often possess remarkable potential but lack the financial means to study at the University of Twente. Please note that this scholarship serves as an additional form of assistance for UTS scholarship recipients.
This initiative focuses on enabling students like you with great potential to access quality education at the University of Twente, even if you face financial constraints. Kipaji Scholarship is intended to complement the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS), benefiting students who qualify for both.
Unfortunately, this scholarship opportunity is not available for current UT students and doesn’t cover Master’s programs at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
Available Master’s Programs
The University of Twente offers diverse Master’s programs across various disciplines. These include:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education & Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Technical Medicine
- Water Technology
Benefits of the University Of Twente Kipaji Scholarships
The University of Twente Postgraduate Scholarship offers significant benefits, these include
- A financial support of up to €12,000
- The support is intended to help cover all your study-related expenses should you be considered.
- You can decide how to allocate the funds according to your needs. It’s important to remember that this scholarship doesn’t cover costs like tuition fees.
To qualify for the Kipaji Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You’re a recipient of a University of Twente Scholarship (UTS).
- You currently hold nationality in one of the DAC countries (Least Developed Countries and other low-income countries).
- You receive a (partial) University of Twente Scholarship.
- You must have achieved good grades in your pre-master program (average of 8)
- You’re expected to Include in your motivation letter for the University of Twente Scholarship, your plans to leverage your studies at the university to enhance scientific knowledge or contribute to entrepreneurial endeavors in your home country.
How to Apply for University Of Twente Kipaji Scholarships 2024-25
Confirmed your eligibility status by checking the eligibility criteria above, then apply through the University of Twente’s official website given below
Here’s a quick application guide to help you navigate the application process:
- Apply for a Master’s program at the University of Twente.
- Once you receive a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship using your student number.
- Note that the UTS is not available for Dutch, current UT students, or EU/EEA students. Additionally, it’s not applicable to Master’s programs at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
- The faculty of the program will nominate eligible candidates for the Kipaji Scholarship. If required, candidates may need to submit a motivation letter outlining their intended contributions to scientific advancement or entrepreneurship in their home country.
- For further details, please visit the official University of Twente website at https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/scholarship-finder/kipaji-scholarship/#scholarshipvalue
May 1, 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Who is eligible for the Kipaji Scholarship?
The scholarship is open to students from the Least Developed Countries and Other Low-Income Countries listed on the DAC.
Can current UT students apply for the Kipaji Scholarship?
No, the Kipaji Scholarship is not available for current UT students.
Is the Kipaji Scholarship applicable to Master’s programs at ITC?
No, the scholarship does not cover Master’s programs at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
How much financial support does the scholarship provide?
The scholarship offers financial support of up to €12,000 to cover study-related expenses.
More Related Content
- UTS Open Week – How to Register for the UTS Open Week
- UTS RTP Scholarships 2023-2024 in Australia – APPLY NOW
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS) Vice-Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship 2023-24 | APPLY NOW
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship 2023/2024 In Canada – Apply Now
- Cost Engineering Jobs In USA with Visa sponsorship – Apply Now