The UNDP-Samsung Generation17 Program 2023 is now open to interested candidates. The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is partnering with Samsung to offer the Generation17 Program, the program is aimed at amplifying the stories and voices of young leaders in other to achieve Global goals.
Furthermore, the Generation17 Program will utilize technology to uplift the voices of young leaders who are working towards the achievement of Global Goals.
UNDP-Samsung Generation17 Program 2023
Meanwhile, the program was said to have been created in 2015 to address pressing global challenges, including poverty, inequality, climate change, and peace and justice, and build a better future for all by 2030.
To drive this effort, the role of young leaders’ vision and dedication can not be overemphasized, as their Innovations and determination are enough to eliminate every barrier.
The Generation17 Program targets young leaders who fall within the required age range of 18 to 32 years and are seen to be committed to Innovations for the benefit of the global Communities.
Summary of the UNDP-Samsung Generation17 Program 2023
- Category: Entrepreneurship
- Host: UNDP
- Country: International
- Age: 18 to 32
- Gender: Men and Women
- Enrolment status: Open
- Application Deadline: May 7, 2023
Benefits of the UNDP-Samsung Generation17 Program 2023
- Successfully shortlisted candidates will have a networking opportunity with inspiring Young Leaders who are advocators of change.
- Access will be granted to participants by the UNDP and Samsung Mobile, to utilize available technology, knowledge, and global platforms and
- Networking Opportunities to ensure the success and visibility of their organizations
About United Nations Development Programme UNDP
The UNDP was said to have been created in 1965 by the General Assembly of the United Nations.
The Organization has Operational activities in about 170 countries and territories, providing them with the necessary assistance to eliminate challenges such as poverty, and inequality issue.
How to Apply for UNDP-Samsung Generation17 Program 2023?
All interested and qualified candidates should visit the United Nations Development Programme UNDP at www.undp.org to apply
Eligibility Criteria for the UNDP-Samsung Generation17 Program 2023
The Expected Roles and Responsibilities of participants include:
- Leaders are expected to collaborate with other leaders for the sake of peer networking and also with UNDP issue experts.
- The young leaders will also use Samsung’s technology to share their personal stories with a wider audience, in other to motivate their peers to join them in promoting change for Global Goals.
- Young leaders are required to maximize the available resources of the Samsung-UNDP global partnership, focus on their challenges, and work.
The prospective candidates (Young Leaders) are evaluated by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
The selections are made in partnership with Samsung which will consider the leader’s outstanding existing initiatives and impressive advocacy work.
May 7, 2023.