The TikTok Internship Program 2023 for PhD Students is now open to interested candidates. TikTok is inviting talented individuals to join the Machine Learning Fairness PhD internship for a minimum of three months, with the potential to extend the duration.
TikTok Internship Program 2023 for PhD Students
This internship at TikTok aims to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. This is an opportunity to Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok.
The Machine Learning Fairness team at TikTok is committed to working on challenging problems in the field of Responsible AI, with a specific focus on Fairness, Transparency, and Explainability.
Don’t miss this golden to Work at TikTok as it gives you cutting-edge research and also offers you opportunities to deploy your model into production and affect millions of users.
Details About TikTok Internship Program
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: TikTok
- Country: London
- Focus: Machine Learning Fairness internship
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Eligible Course: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, computational statistics, and related subjects.
Douyin as it’s called China, TikTok is a video-focused social networking service owned by a Chinese company (ByteDance).
TikTok hosts different types of short-form user videos, from genres like pranks, stunts, tricks, jokes, dance, and entertainment with durations from 15 seconds to three minutes.
TikTok is an international version of the Chinese Douyin, which previously was released in the Chinese market in September 2016. Meanwhile, TikTok was launched in 2017 for iOS and Android in most markets outside of mainland China.
Benefits of TikTok Internship Program 2023
- Successfully selected candidates will join the cutting-edge research on machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, computer vision, recommendation systems, search ranking, and other fields.
- Participants will also partner with TikTok’s research team and work in the field of machine learning fairness and responsible AI, including but not limited to AI interpretability & explainability, causal inference, and robustness.
- Interns will also Participate in model building, performance optimization, and project deployment.
How to Apply for the TikTok Internship Program 2023?
- To apply for the TikTok internship Program, Candidates are encouraged to carefully read through the eligibility Criteria below.
- Qualified Candidates should visit TikTok on: https://careers.tiktok.com/login?spread=5MWH5CQ&redirect_path=%2Fposition%2F7138419538228873485%2Fdetail to apply
- For more details, visit TikTok website: https://careers.tiktok.com/position/7138419538228873485/detail?spread
Eligibility Criteria for TikTok Internship Program 2023 Qualification
- The TikTok internship is Available for full-time work over a minimum of three months
- The commencement dates are flexible and will be discussed during the recruitment process;
- Candidates must have a passion for modern machine learning and cutting-edge technology
- Should have Good grammar ability, and proficiency in at least one programming language listed below: Python, C/C++, etc.
- Candidates must be familiar with commonly used machine learning algorithms and have experience using at least one deep learning framework. (such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, JAX etc.)
- Good communication skills are a major requirement, Candidates should also have teamwork spirit, analytical skills, and learning ability;