Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 is now open to interested applicants. Are you a Postgraduate Student looking to Further your studies in China? if yes, then here’s some great news for you, the Chinese Government is offering an amazing Scholarship opportunity for international students at the Harbin Institute of Technology In China.
Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
Established in 1920, the Harbin Institute of Technology offers programs as Science, Engineering, and Research as its core programs amongst others. The institute also welcomes lectures in the field of Management and liberal arts, Economics, and law.
Harbin Institute of Technology is now developing into a Multi-disciplinary and world-class University, It seeks to produce young men and women who will be digitally inclined and be able to move forward with the globe as it goes Digital.
Details of the Harbin Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship Program
- Institution: Harbin Institute of Technology
- Country: China
- Type: Postgraduate
- Target: International Students
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Application Status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: 18 February,2023
Benefits of Harbin Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship Program
Below are the upsides to gaining the Chinese Government Scholarship:
- The Scholarship covers the full Tuition fees and accommodations.
- No stipend would be issued before arrival at the University however, Stipends will only be issued on arrival.
- Master’s Degree students will get CNY 3,000 per month.
- Doctoral degree students will get CNY 3,500 per month.
- Students will get medical insurance of CNY 800 per Year.
About Harbin Institute of Technology
Established in 1920, the Harbin Institute of Technology is a renowned public research institute and a member of China’s elite C9 league. With over 42,000 Enrolled students the University centers its core at Sciences and engineering programme hoping to drive its students into the Digital Age.
The University is gradually developing into a Multi-disciplinary University encompassing other fields of study such as; Management, liberal arts, Economics, and law etc.
Harbin Institute of Technology has been in existence for about a Century now and has truly made its mark and is still doing so.
How to Apply for the Harbin Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship Program?
The process of applying for the Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship is online, kindly follow the steps below to apply:
- Submit your application at http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/
- The response will be made via email so check it up frequently.
- Make sure to apply before the Deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for the Harbin Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship Program
The Chinese Government Scholarship requires Applicants to meet the following criteria
- Candidates must be good citizens with a clean record from their country
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder below the age of 35 years when applying for a Master’s degree.
- He or she must be a Master’s degree holder below the age of 40 years when applying for a Doctoral degree.
- Candidates should have obtained the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level-4 when applying for a Chinese-taught master’s degree or doctoral degree program.
- Physical and mental fitness is also a major requirement.
- Must have the minimum Academic grades set by Harbin Institute of Technology to gain a Scholarship.
- IELTS of at least 6.0, TOEFL at least 80, or any other English language proficiency certification.
- Language Qualification Certification.
- Recent Passport
- Highest Diploma
- Academic Transcripts
- Chinese taught programs
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A Bank receipt of the application fee of USD 60 or CNY 400.
Visit the official webpage below for more info on the document required http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/
18 February 2023.