Taco Bell Menu and Location. Taco Bell is a popular American-based chain of fast-food restaurants. They are known for their delicious and mouthwatering dishes. You should consider reading this full article to learn more about this great restaurant.
Taco Bell was founded in 1962 by Glen Bell in Downey, California, with their headquarters at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California. The restaurant is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, which owns other fast-food restaurant companies. Most of the dishes served at Taco Bell are Mexican-inspired foods, including nachos, tacos, burritos, and quesadillas.
Taco Bell serves more than 40 million customers in the United States each week, according to records. The company has over 7,300 locations in the United States and in more than 25 other countries across the globe, making it a successful global brand. The company earns over $10 billion in revenue per year, and they were made the official fast-food partner of the NBA, replacing McDonald’s.
Taco Bell Website
Taco Bell has an official website at www.tacobell.com that is available to customers. The platform is well designed and has many features that will be of great help to users. On the website, you can easily view the restaurant menu and locations and also place an order that will be delivered to your preferred destination.
Also, the website has a nutrition calculator that will give you the breakdown of calories and other nutrition facts for any food item you select from their menu. With the help of the online platform, you can redeem a Taco Bell gift card, reload a Taco Bell gift card, and check the balance on a Taco Bell gift card. The website also contains links to the social media accounts of Taco Bell, which include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Taco Bell Near Me
With the help of Taco Bell’s online platform, finding a Taco Bell restaurant near you is easy. You can easily find all the locations of Taco Bell restaurants, including the ones near you. You can follow the steps below if you would like to locate any of their locations near you:
- Open the URL www.tacobell.com on your device.
- Once the homepage opens, locate the “Locations” option on the sidebar and click on it.
- On the locations option page, enter your state or city to find a Taco Bell restaurant near you.
- Once you have entered your location, click on the icon next to the input field to locate a store.
- If your phone’s location option is turned on, you can click on the “Use my Current Location” link to find a shop based on your current location.
Once the search is complete, the location of all the Taco Bell stores in your area will be revealed to you.
Taco Bell Menu
Taco Bell has a large variety of food on its menu. In 2015, they released their vegan and vegetarian menu. The meals on their menu are divided into different sections. Some of the meals available at Taco Bell include:
- Crispy Melt Tacos
- Soft Taco
- Crunchy Taco
- Crunchy Taco Supreme
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco
- Doritos Locos Tacos, Nacho Cheese
- Deluxe Cravings Box
- CrunchWrap Supreme Cravings Trio
- Mexican Pizza Combo
- Burrito Supreme Cravings Trio
- Classic Combo
- combination of three tacos
- 3-Doritos Locos Tacos Combo
- Bean Burrito
- Burrito with Spicy Double Steak and Grilled Cheese
- Burrito Supreme
- Black Bean Quesarito
- Chipotle Ranch Grilled Chicken Burrito
- Beefy Melt Burrito
- Mexican Pizza
- Veggie Mexican Pizza
- Crispy chicken wings
- Cheesy Roll-Up
- Chicken Chipotle Melt
- Doritos Cheesy Gordita Crunch—Nacho Chesse
Sides & Sweets
- Black Beans
- Chips and Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
- Pintos and cheese
- Cinnamon Twists
- Mild sauce packet
- hot sauce packet
- Fire sauce packet
- Nacho cheese sauce
- Spicy Ranch
- Avocado Ranch Sauce
- Chicken Quesadilla
- Steak Quesadilla
- Cheese Quesadilla
- MTN Dew Baja Blast Freeze
- Blue Raspberry Freeze
- Regular iced coffee
- Coffee with Iced Cinnabon Delights
- Aquafina Bottled Water
- Orange Juice
- Iced Tea Special
- Lipton Unsweetened Iced Tea
- Sierra Mist
- Cinnabon Delights
- Cinnamon Twits
- Black Beans
- Veggie Mexican Pizza
- Bell Breakfast Box
- Cheesy-toasted breakfast bacon
- Grande Toasted Breakfast (bacon, sausage, and steak)
- Breakfast CrunchWrap (bacon, sausage)
- regular iced coffee
- Coffee with Iced Cinnabon Delights
These are some of the dishes available at Taco Bell restaurants. You can view their menu on their online platform.
Taco Bell Customer Account Sign-Up
Taco Bell allows its customers to create an account on their online platform. There are different benefits you will receive when you sign in. Some of them include exclusive offers, bonus point challenges, free rewards, and a free birthday gift. You will also receive up-to-date news and updates from Taco Bell via email. It is very easy to sign up for an account. The steps below will guide you on how to sign up for a Taco Bell account:
- On your Internet-connected device, navigate to www.tacobell.com/register.
- On the following page, you must complete a registration form.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, birth date, and a password you can remember.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to submit your details.
- You can click on the “Sign Up with Facebook” button to sign up with your Facebook account details.
Once the signup process is complete, you will receive a notification from Taco Bell that confirms a successful registration.
Taco Bell Customer Account Sign-in
Once you have a Taco Bell account, you can easily sign in to your account on any device. All you need is the email address and password you registered with. You can follow the steps below to sign in to your Taco Bell account:
- Navigate to www.tacobell.com/login on your device.
- On the next page, enter your email and password.
- Once you have completed the form, click on the “Continue” button.
If the information you provided is correct, you will be given access to your Taco Bell account.
How to place an order at Taco Bell
Taco Bell’s online platform includes an online food ordering system. Once you place an order, it will be delivered to the location you provide. It is very easy to place an order, but if you’re finding it difficult, you can follow the steps below:
- Navigate to http://www.tacobell.com on your device.
- On the homepage, click on the menu option.
- Once the page opens, select any meal of your choice and click on the “ADD TO ORDER” button.
- Click on the order icon at the end of the left-hand side of the navigation bar.
- Once the page opens, you will see a list of all the items you have ordered.
- Still on that page, click on the “Choose Store” button to select your location.
- Once you select your location, choose a pickup method, either grab-and-go or drive-thru.
- Next, select the pickup time.
- View and select your pickup information.
Proceed to make payment, and you will receive your item based on the pickup method you selected.
Taco Bell Hours of Operation
Taco Bell’s hours of operation vary depending on the store option, either drive-thru or dine-in. They have drive-thrus open Monday through Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 a.m. and on Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. They are open for dine-in from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Monday through Sunday.
Taco Bell App
Taco Bell released its mobile ordering and payment app in 2014, making them the first fast-food company to release a mobile application. The Taco Bell mobile application is available to download on the Google Play Store for Android users and the App Store for iOS users. The links to download their application can be found on their website.
Frequently Asked Questions
In which countries, apart from the United States, can I find Taco Bell?
With a majority of its stores in the United States, Taco Bell restaurants can also be found in Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Panama, Colombia, and some AAFES military bases in Japan, Germany, Iraq, and El Salvador.
Does Taco Bell have an online food ordering system?
Yes, you can make use of the Taco Bell website or their mobile application to order any meal of your choice and pick it up from a Taco Bell store or drive-thru.
Was Taco Bell’s menu designed with vegetarians in mind?
Yes, in 2015, Taco Bell introduced a menu that contains different meals to meet the needs of vegetarians.
More Related Content
- An Original and Unopened iPhone 1 could Get You Up to $50,000 At Auction
- Battery Level of the Samsung XR Headset Reportedly Leaked
- Report Claims Microsoft Visual Studio Add-Ins Could Be Used To Pass Malware
- Swiss Chalet Menu and Locations – www.swisschalet.com
- Famous Dave’s Menu and Locations – www.famousdaves.com