Speaking of Softwares to Stream on Twitch, Choosing the right streaming software is vitally important to your business. For both Twitch and YouTube, the options you have can be overwhelming, and that’s why the best streaming software can help you meet your goals. In this article, I have ranked and reviewed the best streaming software, so that you can pick the one that is best for you.
Softwares to Stream on Twitch
The video world is changing. We’re transitioning from the era of static video content to the era of interactive live streaming. As the span of attention gets shorter, fans want engaging content with content that is highly interactive.
A good streaming software is a solution. These tools will help you stream live video, chat with your fans, embed interactive content, collect payments, and so much more.
With as much as 79% of total streamers using mobile in 2022 (and with the figure set to increase) understanding streaming software is very important.
But there are a lot of options for streaming software in the market. Right here, I focused on streaming capabilities, video quality, integrations, video editing capabilities, pricing, support, and more to help me bring you the best software.
The Best Twitch Online Streaming Software
The streaming software listed below is best for Twitch, YouTube, and other platforms.
Best Overall Streaming Software (Free – $249/month. Restream software is a cloud-based streaming service that lets you stream videos to over 30 platforms. These platforms include Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, etc. They provide native integration with some prominent streaming software like XSplit, OBS Studio, Elgato, and more.
Restream is also one of the few streaming platforms that allow “Real-time Platform and Channel Toggling.” This means you can edit and even add more channels while you’re “On Air” – without having to exit your broadcast or even restart your encoder.
Some features of this software include
Other Key Features:
- You can create multiple channels on a single platform.
- You have a built-in amplifier to stream from whenever you want.
- You can track your frame drops, bitrate, and frames per second (FPS).
- It has updated metadata of all streams from a single point.
- It gives automatic alerts to notify viewers on Facebook, Discord, and Twitter.
- With this software, you can add a CTA button to your live stream.
- It allows viewers from different platforms to chat with each other.
- You can hide nasty and rude words in the chatbox
Restream offers a free plan and other paid plans ranging from $16 to $249 per month.
OneStream is streaming software, with the ability to both stream and record live and pre-recorded videos, and publish them to over 40 social media platforms. Here are its features;
- With Onestream, you can stream to over 40 platforms and schedule posts up to 60 days in advance.
- Its team management lets you have multiple team members in one account.
- No software installation is needed in this platform
- It has multiple upload options, including files, camera, and screen shares.
- It offers Custom RTMP streaming using a server URL and stream key
One stream has various price plans ranging from free to $89 per month plan.
Wirecast is a live video streaming production platform that was developed by Telestream. It helps you to create a TV-like live stream production and on-demand broadcasts for the web. Its features include
ISO Recording – Wire cast archives all the live video inputs without any modification. These video clips are separate from your composite program recording videos.
Multiviewer – It can Send single sources to up to 17 source grids to easily monitor and get a quick look at each source.
Stock Media Library – Wirecast offers free access to more than 500,000 media assets, including videos, music, backgrounds, lower thirds,
For the pricing plans, wire cast offers two major plans, the studio plan for approximately $600 and the pro plan for approximately $800.
This is a video monetization platform and VOD streaming platform created for hosting, live streaming, and managing professional broadcasts.
- First off, For customization, it has an API-based online video platform where you can build your own mobile apps and OTT platforms from scratch with APIs and SDKs. This is a very interesting feature.
- It offers advanced Analytics. With this, You can track the performance of your videos with their reporting dashboards and custom reports.
- With this software, you can stream to any device anywhere with the ultra-compatible HTML 5 format that includes mobile streaming.
- It offers 24/7 Technical Support, Plus a pretty comprehensive knowledge base and a large online community.
The pricing plans include $39 per month, $63 per month,$188 per month, and custom plans for the enterprise.
XSplit Broadcaster is a live streaming video application used for capturing gameplay for live streaming or recording. It helps you start your live stream or recording within a short time, a few seconds.
- With this, you can edit video scenes before live broadcasting them.
- You can Use NVENC options to customize your settings for optimal quality and performance.
- With this software, you can easily add subscriber goals, donation trains, events lists, followers alerts, tips cups, etc. to make your live stream stand out.
The price plan for this software ranges from a free version to a pro version that starts from $2.5 per month.
These are the best streaming software I can suggest to you at this moment. Please give us your feedback in the comment session below. That is all for this article Softwares to Stream on Twitch.