Ever heard of the Snapseed app before and how it works? If you haven’t heard about it then you are one of the users who have not been updated yet. This app has a lot of features that will interest you in making use of it. We all know we are in the world of technology and design and everyone wants his or her photo to be stylish, and be the talk of the town. Well, this app is going to make your photo one of the best on social media people will ask if you are a celeb. This is how amazing the app is for you.
The Snapseed app is a photo-editing application that is produced by Nik Software, which is now owned by Google, for IOS and Android that enables users to enhance photos and apply digital filters. This app is one of the best editing apps produced, As have said earlier it has a lot of features, tools, and filters for users. For every new filter or effect you add to your photo, snapseed creates a stack or layer so you can keep track of the changes you have made. Now you can delete or tweak individual stacks at any time without affecting any other edits you have made. Also, you can copy all of the layers used in one photo and paste them into a different photo.
When you have finished editing and applying filters, you can save the photo, which will replace the original in the IOS photo app. Or you can save a copy to keep the original image as well. But on Android Snap Seed automatically saves a copy in a separate Snapseed folder on your phone so you will never lose it. Today I will be telling you how you can download the app on your devices both on Android and IOS devices, just keep on reading.
Snapseed Photo Editing
Now the snap seed relies on gestures for controlling the tools and also filters. These gestures might be a little confusing at first, but once you can play around with them, then you will realize how perfectly they lend themselves to Snapseed’s tools. For you to get started, you must pick a tool to use and then swipe it vertically to pick which specific attribute, Like brightness or contrast to work with. Now from there you can swipe horizontally to increase or decrease the intensity of the effect. These controls let you make precise edits and also make you see your changes in real time.
Now a few of these tools, like Lens Blur and Crop, require extra tapping and pinching. But for the most part, snapseed lets you enhance your photos using only swipes. This is amazing as it adds an enjoyable tactile element to photo editing, and makes it easy to experiment with both subtle and intense edits.
Snapseed Editing Tutorial
I am going to tell you how to edit a photo just read below:
- First, open the app on your device.
- Then open an image with the app.
- Now after opening an image, access tools and Filters by tapping “TOOLS” to add an edit. Tools will help you to perfect the image, from cropping and straightening to removing spots and scratches. Now From there, Filters can be applied to add style.
- You should know that the order in which tools and filters are applied matters a lot. For example, adding frames before adding Lens Blur will blur the frame. Also if the Frames are added after Lens Blur, the frame will remain sharp.
- Also, you can compare in one click “Tap” and hold within a tool or Filter to reveal the image. Or from the home screen, tap and hold the image itself.
- You can zoom in to see details using a pinching gesture on the image. Also, use two fingers to pan through the image when zoomed.
- The workflow is non-destructive. Working in Stacks allows for adjusting previously applied edits made in Tools and Filters, even after saving the image.
This is how to edit an image using the Snapseed.
Snapseed App Download Link
Here are steps for you to follow when you want to download the Snapseed app:
- Just go to the Google Play store.
- Then access the search bar at the top of the page.
- After that, search for the snapseed app.
- When you have seen it, just click it, and then you will be directed to a new page.
- Now click install and it will automatically begin to download on your device.
This is how to download the Snapseed app on your Android device.
- Just open your App Store.
- Then tap the search tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Now search for the Snapseed app.
- When you have seen it, tap “get” next to the Snapseed app.
- Also, tap Install to begin installing the app.
These are the steps you must follow to download the snapseed app on iPhone.
CHECK THESE OUT: