Are you aware of the Facebook marketplace or of the fact that there is a Selling On Facebook Marketplace? It is a platform that was launched by Facebook to enable its users to buy and sell.
Selling on Facebook is very easy and stress-free for Facebook users, only if they know how to do it. Anyone can sell on the Facebook marketplace as long as Facebook approves their listing.
Selling On Facebook Marketplace
Selling on Facebook is quick and easy and it will not cost you a dime when you start selling on Facebook. Using Facebook marketplace for sale is a great experience that you would not like to miss out on, so why not try it out?
If you do not know how to use it for selling your item, there is no need to worry as I will be showing you just how to do that.
How to Sell On Facebook Marketplace
Selling an item on Facebook is very much possible as long as Facebook accepts your listing. To create your first listing,
- Click on the marketplace icon
- and select Sell Something from the left-hand menu.
- Next, you select the type of product being listed from the three options provided.
- The options to select from are; an item for sale, a vehicle for sale, and a home for rent.
- When you have selected one of the options, you will need to create the actual listing for this product.
- Some information is required for listing. They are category, what you are selling, price, location, product description, and a number of 10 images for the product you want to sell.
- Fill in the information and click next.
- The next thing to do is to click on the post
Completing these steps means Your product has been put up for sale on the platform. This means that prospective buyers will see it and in turn patronize you.
Best Items to Sell On Facebook Marketplace
When planning to sell something, it is very important for one to know what sells especially when using Facebook for sale. I will be telling you some things that sell on the Facebook market. Read below to find out about them.
- Children’s clothes and toys: the platform is a great place to sell children’s stuff. They sell really fast on their marketplace.
- Handmade items: Handcrafted items which include jewelry, fragrances, knit, and crochet accessories sell well on Facebook.
- Furniture: Selling furniture is a great idea as it sells well.
Other items that sell fast are;
- Pet supplies
- Home goods
- Accessories and clothing
- Collectibles etc.
Selling these listed items will help you reach more audiences and make a quick sale.
Facebook Marketplace Rules
There are rules that guide selling on this platform.
Facebook users are not permitted to sell some items on the platform. They are;
- Gift cards.
- Weapon, explosives, or ammunition.
- Unsafe supplements.
- Event tickets.
- Tobacco products.
- Alcohol etc.
Sellers on the Facebook marketplace are required to sell a physical item. Anything that is not in its physical form is prohibited from selling on it.
The description and title of an item that was uploaded for sale must match the uploaded image.
Furthermore, Facebook prohibits items that have before and after pictures.
These rules show the length which Facebook has gone to in order to make its marketplace a safe place.
CHECK THESE OUT: