Google toyed with generative AI features on its Pixel phones for a few years. Now, Apple is following suit with the next iPhone, exploring various AI ideas for potential integration into iPhone 16 hardware, the upcoming iOS version, or both. According to @Tech_Reve, Apple aims to transform Siri into the “most powerful killer AI app” for future iPhones.
But how exactly will this appear? Let’s delve into it.
There are three rumored exclusive AI features for the iPhone 16
Gurman provided specific ideas in his October report about what Apple might be developing for either iPhone 16, iOS 16, or both. Currently, it’s unclear which features will be exclusive to the on-device iPhone 16 and which will be device-agnostic, functioning in the cloud. Here are some of the key features Apple could be working on:
- The Messages app and Siri will have enhanced capabilities to handle questions and auto-complete sentences.
- Apple Music will feature automatically generated playlists.
- The Pages app will offer assisted writing, while Keynote will automatically create slide decks.
Apple’s upcoming AI options may not be as comprehensive or powerful as Google’s current offerings on the Pixel. Google allows quick generation of news article summaries and Photoshop-like edits to photos using just your fingers. Whether you appreciate these features or not (and there are valid reasons not to), they appear to be more robust than what Apple is reportedly developing.
As always, we’ll need to wait until at least WWDC 202 to gain a true understanding of Apple’s AI plans.
Check These Out
- Meet New People Dating on Facebook Dating – How Do You Start a Conversation on Facebook Dating | Can you Find Someone on Facebook Dating
- Samsung Bans the Use of Generative AI Tools
- Apple Is Planning to Transform the iPhone with Generative AI
- Facebook Dating Countries 2021 – Dating in Facebook | Facebook Dating App
- Amazon CEO Says the Company Is Going Fully On Generative AI