Are you an international student looking to further your studies abroad? If yes, we are pleased to inform you that applications are now open for the Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships 2024-25 for Foreign Students wishing to study in Denmark.
Roskilde University provides several scholarships and tuition waivers from the Danish state for eligible master’s degree programs each year to outstanding and highly talented students from non-EU/EEA nations who would otherwise have to pay tuition at Roskilde University in Denmark.
Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships – How it works
In applying for an eligible master’s degree program, applicants from non-EU/EAA nations have the option to indicate that they would like to be considered for the scholarships. Once a year, students who are applying for study are given the opportunity to apply for these scholarships and tuition fee waivers funded by the Danish government, effective September 1.
Awards will be given to recipients for a maximum of 22 months for programs beginning in September. Candidates should be aware that these scholarships are quite competitive.
Usually, throughout the selection process, candidates are ranked according to the motivational letters they have supplied, their prior academic standing, and their professional experience. Only the top pupils will be chosen.
Candidates who are successfully selected for the Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships will receive the following benefits:
- A full Tuition Fee Waiver for a duration of 22 months, for their selected master’s degree programme
- Recipients will also receive a scholarship stipend of up to DKK 7,800 monthly, to cover living expenses during their stay in Denmark.
- To maintain the tuition fee and scholarship, students are expected to follow the study plan and must not be delayed in their studies.
To be considered qualified for this scholarship and tuition fee waiver, you need to meet the requirements listed below.
- To get admitted to the master’s program of your choice that meets the prerequisites, you must:
- Apply to one of the following listed master’s degree programs at Roskilde University in order to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Environmental Science Master’s Degree
- Master’s Degree in Global Governance and Politics
- Master’s degree in communication and media
- Master’s Degree in Management and Social Entrepreneurship
- Students from non-EU/EEA nations are eligible to apply for the scholarships, and they must pay Roskilde University in Denmark’s tuition.
- These scholarships are only available to students enrolled in the master’s programs at Denmark’s Roskilde University.
Candidates must specify their intention to be considered for the scholarship during their application submission period
Applications for an eligible master’s degree programme are to be submitted online and the following supporting documents are required
- Completed academic degrees
- An official translation of educational documents (English or Danish)
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- A Motivational letter of up to one A4 page outlining qualifications for the master’s programme and a CV
- To apply, click the link below: https://ruc.dk/en/step-5-tuition-fees-tuition-fee-waivers-and-scholarships
January 15, 2024.
More Related Content
- Danish Government Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark 2021/2022 | How to Apply
- Danish Government Scholarship 2023 For Outstanding International Students – APPLY NOW!
- Apply For Sponsorship Jobs in Denmark – APPLY NOW
- Top 7 Denmark Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students – Study In Europe
- Government European Scholarships for International Students – APPLY NOW!