The Danish Government Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark 2021/2022 is now open for application. The scholarship is supported by the ministry of higher education and science. Its offer consists of a full tuition fee waiver and a grant to help cover living costs up to DKK 3000 every month before tax deductions.
Danish Government Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark 2021/2022
This scholarship will be given to highly intelligent and qualified applicants.
Below are the details of the scholarship:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Danish Government
- Scholarship to be taken at University of Southern Denmark
- The Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee waiver and DKK 3000 grant
- Scholarship Slot: Not specified
- Study level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: Scholarship is for international students
To be qualified for this scholarship, you have to meet the following criteria:
- The scholarship will be awarded to the best and most qualified candidates based on points. Also, applicants must meet the “entry requirements” for each program.
- Applicants must make all documentation available before the application deadline, to enable smooth processing of their application.
- If you want to benefit from this scholarship, you must be ready to abide by the rules and regulations of governing bodies.
- It is also required that applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Eligible Programmes: MSc in Engineering- Mechatronics; MSc Engineering– Electronics.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, you must first apply for admission into an eligible program of the university for a full-time study program. And then all supporting documents should be made available for the application process.
After that, visit the official website.
Application Deadline: the deadline for the application of this scholarship is February 1st (2022)