Further your studies In Denmark without having to go through the stress of Tuition fee Payment. The Danish Government Scholarship 2023 edition, is now accepting applications from highly talented students around the world.
Usually, when planning to commence study at the University of Copenhagen, you would need to budget right early for items such as; tuition fees, travel expenses, insurance, monthly living expenses etc. However, all that will be taken care of, as the University of Copenhagen is offering a limited number of tuition waivers and grants through the Danish Government Scholarship programme.
The Danish Government Scholarship Programs are highly competitive and are usually offered to highly talented students with outstanding academic records from non-EU/EEU countries. Non-EU/EEA applicants currently enrolled in the University will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Please note that the Danish Government Scholarship is granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers or as an amount that covers basic living costs.
Details About Danish Government Scholarship
- Type of Program: Postgraduate
- Sponsor: Danish Government
- Host Country: Denmark
- School to study: University of Copenhagen
- Course to study: Master’s Program
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
About the University of Copenhagen
The University of Copenhagen is a renowned public research university in Copenhagen, Denmark. It was established in 1479 and is regarded as the second-oldest university in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
The University of Copenhagen also ranks as one of the top universities in the Nordic countries, Europe and the world at Large.
The University of Copenhagen hosts the Danish Government Scholarship which is offered either as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs.
Benefits of Danish Government Scholarship for Master’s Students
The Danish Government Scholarship at the University of Copenhagen (UCPH), offers a limited number of tuition waivers and grants to highly talented students.
The Scholarship is offered either as full or partial tuition fee waivers or as an amount that covers basic living costs.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarship 2023 for Master’s Students?
- Current non-EU/EEA students at the University of Copenhagen’s MA/MSc degree programmes will automatically be considered for the Danish Government Scholarship, provided they are eligible.
- The university will contact nominated candidates via the e-mail stated in their application for admission.
- For more details, visit the University of Copenhagen website: https://studies.ku.dk/masters/tuition-fees–scholarships/scholarships–loans-at-ucph/danish-government-scholarships/
Requirements for Danish Government Scholarship 2023 Qualification
To be eligible for the Danish Government Master’s Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country outside the EU, EEA or Switzerland
- The scholarship is admitted to a master’s degree programme at the University of Copenhagen
- Candidates must be granted a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of studying a higher education programme in Denmark.
- Candidates with legal claims to the rights of Danish citizens are not eligible
January 15, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT:
- University Of Oulu International Scholarships 2023 In Finland – APPLY NOW!
- University of Canada West Scholarship 2023 Program for International Students – APPLY NOW!
- Lemon Law Experts Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate Students
- UNESCO World Heritage Residence Scholarship 2023 for Young Creatives Worldwide (Call for Application)