The Romanian Government Scholarship For Foreign Citizens 2022 through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers a significant number of scholarships to citizens from non-EU countries, this scholarship program is usually offered every year.
Romanian Government Scholarship For Foreign Citizens is limited to Foreign candidates having good results in education, respectively an average of the study years, for the last graduated school, of at least seven corresponding to the scoring system in Romania.
Romanian Government Scholarship For Foreign Citizens 2022
Usually, applicants may be allowed to choose their required program of interest in all fields, with the exception of Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy. Meanwhile, Bachelor’s and Master’s study programs in Romanian language are available, this is done to promote the Romanian language and culture.
Applicants seeking to pursue a Ph.D. degree can also opt for a program in English or a foreign language set by the doctoral school. Amazingly, a preparatory year in Romanian is also granted before enrolment for the study program for those not speaking Romanian language.
This year, if you want to study for free, then the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss, Foreign citizens at both the Undergraduate/Postgraduate levels can apply for Scholarships it is a fully-funded study opportunity for outstanding students.
Details of Romanian Government Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: it is open to all Countries
- Program: Undergraduate/Postgraduate
- Entry: Bachelor
- Tuition Fee: Fully Funded
- The results will be announced on 15th July 2022
Goals and Benefits of Romanian Government Scholarship
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fees
- Accommodation expenses in the dormitories, through the budget of the Ministry of Education and Research, within the limit of the subsidy allocated for this purpose (accommodation will be provided to the extent of available places);
- Monthly financial aid, of 65 EURO, for undergraduate students, 75 EURO for Master’s and specialization students, and 85 EURO for Ph.D. students.
Required Documents for Romanian Government Scholarship 2022
Intending applicants for Romania Government Scholarship should ensure they make available the following documents as will be required for application, these documents include:
- Birth certificate and passport
- Resume or CV
Interested and eligible applicants can access the platform at https://studyinromania.gov.ro, via the Apply for MFA scholarships button, or simply apply directly here.
Requirements for Romanian Government Scholarship
Romanian Government Scholarship is open to citizens from non-EU countries, applicant should note the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant will be required to submit a complete file
- Submit study documents issued by accredited/recognized educational institutions in the country where they were issued;
- Applicant must comply with the enrolment deadline
- Must possess good results in education, respectively an average of the study years, for the last
- He/She is expected to be a graduate of at least 7 corresponding to the scoring system in Romania
- Must align with the application submission processes
- Citizens who fall within the below category are not eligible for this Scholarship
Romanian Citizens who are part of the Romanian historical communities in the proximity of Romania
- Any citizens that have previously acquired a form of protection in Romania
- Individuals whose stay on the territory of Romania is officially recognized according to the law
- All Members of the diplomatic and consular corps or family members of the diplomatic and consular corps accredited to Romania
- All Members of the administrative and technical staff of diplomatic missions and consular offices accredited to Romania
- The staff members of international organizations based in Romania or family members of staff of international organizations based in Romania
- And Beneficiaries of a scholarship from the Romanian state for the same cycle of study.
How to Apply for Romania Government Scholarship
To apply, kindly visit the Romanian Government at scholarships.studyinromania.gov.ro
Interested and qualified persons should note that the applications for the Romanian Government Scholarship can be sent through the Study in Romania platform alone. Meanwhile, applicants can access the platform here, via the Apply for MFA scholarships button,
Alternatively, applicants can apply directly via this link. which can be accessed in English.