Until November 7, 2023, Applications for the Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship are still accepted. Journalists, civil society leaders, activists, and academics from all over the world have the opportunity to apply for this fully supported fellowship in the United States. Successful applicants (Fellows) of this program will spend the first five months of their fellowship in Washington, D.C., at the residency of the National Endowment for Democracy to be précised.
During this Fellowship, fellows will conduct research on the advancement of democracy around the world in a particular nation or location. This fellowship in the USA is giving fellows a fantastic opportunity to pick up advanced knowledge and become proficient in democratic studies from a global setting. In addition, Fellows will have the chance to learn about methods for doing accurate and pertinent research as well as how to improve the plans and methods for promoting democracy around the world.
Reagan Fascell Fellowship for Democracy 2024 Details
Professionals from non-democratic as well as democratically developing nations are welcome to apply for this fully supported fellowship in the United States. Seminars, sports, field trips, museum tours, movies, and other educational and entertaining activities are all included in this democratic fellowship in the United States.
These activities are intended to promote cooperation among participants and to inform participants about democratic education. So take advantage of this chance to gain from the fellowship program.
The National Endowment for Democracy, commonly referred to as NED, is a quasi-autonomous NGO in the United States that was established in 1983 to promote political and economic institutions like political parties, labor unions, free markets, and business associations to foster democracy in other nations. The NED serves as a grant-making foundation and was established as a private, non-profit, bipartisan organization.
The majority of its funding comes from an annual appropriation from the US Congress. Along with its grants program, the NED also houses and supports the Center for International Media Assistance, the Network of Democracy Research Institutes, the World Movement for Democracy, the International Forum for Democratic Studies, the Reagan-Fascell Fellowship Program, the Journal of Democracy, and the International Forum for Democratic Studies.
Requirements for Reagan Fascell Democracy Fellowship in the USA 2024
Although some requirements are different for researchers and practitioners, the eligibility requirements are essentially the same for both.
- The applicants must have a strong command of the English language.
- A project that focuses on the political, economic, social, legal, or cultural aspects of democratic countries is what the candidate should submit.
- The applicants must guarantee their attendance at the residence in Washington, D.C., for the whole five-month duration of this fully supported fellowship program.
Eligibility Criteria for Practitioners:
- Applications must be professionals currently in their mid-career.
- Possesses practical experience in promoting democracy or human rights in the country or region required from the candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholars:
Applicants must have a Ph.D. or equivalent academic degree at the time of application.
- A record of publications in the Candidate’s respective fields is required.
- Applicants must prepare a comprehensive outline of the research project for this fellowship program in the USA.
Benefits of Reagan Fascell Democracy Fellowship in the USA:
- The host organization will give a monthly stipend to the fellows.
- The host organization will cover the cost of a fellow’s furnished apartment rental.
- The hosting organization will pay for the fellows’ health insurance.
- The host organization will cover the cost of roundtrip transportation to and from Washington, D.C.
- The hosting organization will cover additional living costs such as food, local transit, and other basics of life.
- Fellows will receive a fully furnished office.
- Within its budget, the host group will also pay for long-distance calls and business travel.
How to Apply?
However, to apply, you can see the requirement below:
- Candidates must register online through a portal to apply for The Reagan-Fascell fellowship program.
- Applicants will get a confirmation email following the account creation and registration processes.
- The candidates will access a page from which they must create a username and password to continue the application process via this confirmation email.
- After successfully logging in, the application procedure starts.
- To proceed, press the start button.
- Give some basic information about yourself, such as your name, nationality, gender, etc.
- Share your real, up-to-date contact information.
- It is necessary to have a detailed project outline.
- Fill out the application and supply all necessary information.
- The application should include the applicant’s most recent resume.
- Review the application, then submit it after supplying the required papers and information.
- Send all required application materials in English.
Apply Now: Click the official NED webpage below to kick-start your Reagan Fascell Democracy Fellowship application
November 07, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- REAGAN- FASCELL DEMOCRACY FELLOWSHIP 2024-2025 (FULLY FUNDED TO WASHINGTON, DC)
- Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship 2024 – APPLY NOW
- World Forum For Democracy in Germany 2022 Fully Funded – Apply Now!
- U.S. Elections 2020 Timeline – U.S. Elections Timeline
- Who is Winning the US Election Now? Biden Declared Winner!!