Bonn International Fellowship 2024 in Germany is now open for applications! Are you a researcher seeking an opportunity to go to Germany and get to work with renowned researchers? If yes, the Bonn Fellowship in Germany is your perfect opportunity for career advancement. All successfully selected applicants for this Fellowship will spend 12 days Maximum at the University of Bonn.
Furthermore, the Bonn International Fellowship 2024 in Germany is designed basically to attract outstanding fellows into the academic community of the prestigious Bonn University. When it comes to top research, Germany is renowned for its world-class research all thanks to its advanced research facilities.
Why Apply for Bonn International Fellowship 2024?
Furthermore, this fellowship program is a great opportunity for you and researchers around the world to conduct research in a research-friendly environment, and access trending research tools and technologies. As a fellow, you will have the opportunity to access the latest laboratories and facilities.
Bonn International Fellowship offers various benefits to successfully selected applicants, these include financial support, networking opportunities, access to the latest research tools and technologies, and coverage for travel expenditures. In addition to that, you will also have the opportunity to develop professionally and explore Germany. Therefore, do all you can to avail this opportunity.
Bonn International Fellowship – Summary
However, below are summary of the fellowship:
- Country: Germany
- Host University: University of Bonn
- Duration of Program: 12 days
- Level of fellowship: Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 28, 2023.
Benefits of Bonn International Fellowship
All successfully selected fellows for this Fellowship will be provided with various benefits. These benefits Include:
- Provision of travel stipend to fellows.
- A daily stipend of up to €160, for 12 days. This stipend also covers the days of arrival and departure.
- Material expenses of up to €500 per proposal, will be given to fellows
- Have an opportunity to conduct research at one of the top universities in Germany.
- Provision of learning platforms and opportunities to the fellows.
- Additionally, fellows will get to communicate with co-researchers, professionals, and experts of related fields.
- The fellowship offers a unique platform that will enable fellows to enhance their professional development via exposure to the latest methodologies.
- An opportunity to explore Germany and its culture is also one of the benefits of Participating in this program
Applying for Bonn International Fellowships 2024
Are you interested in this fellowship program in Germany, kindly follow the application procedures below to apply:
- Complete the application form via the official website given below
- Carefully enter your personal and educational information in the application form.
- Upload the required documents and the research proposal.
- Once you submit your application, the selection committee will evaluate the applications based on the eligibility criteria and the quality of the research proposals.
- All candidates whose applications are successful will be invited for interviews.
- Official Website: https://www.uni-bonn.de/en/research-and-teaching/support-for-researchers-and-teachers/research-funding/university-grants/bonn-international-fellowships
September 28, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Bonn International Fellowships in Germany 2024 – APPLY NOW
- Bonn SDG Fellowship Program 2023 for African Students – Apply Now
- University Of Bonn SDG Fellowships For Developing Countries | How to Apply Now
- UNU-EHS Masters Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded – APPLY NOW!
- University of Bonn BIGS-DR Doctoral Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!