Paris Saint Germain is inviting entrepreneurs and Innovative companies for its PSG African Talents Challenge 2023, this challenge is an opportunity to make a difference.
Paris Saint Germain (PSG), a renowned football club in France invites Participation in its challenge to build Paris Saint Germain’s sustainable & collaborative platform to engage its fans and bring football to Africa.
PSG Africa Talents Challenge 2023
The call Is for entrepreneurs to create the next collaborative platform to support the creation, production, and distribution of official products in Africa.
PSG welcomes startups with the capacity to leverage technology, in other to support local talents in the continent of Africa. Does your company fall in the above-mentioned category? Then this opportunity is for you.
As part of the benefits, Participants will be provided with the required platform to pitch their solution at the African Union- European Union Innovation Festival in Cape Town, South Africa. They will also have the opportunity to win a license to the Accelerator Squared program.
Details About PSG Africa Talents Challenge 2023
- Category: Entrepreneurship
- Title: Africa Talents Challenge
- Host Organization: Paris Saint Germain (PSG)
- Eligible Country: Africa
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2023
- Shortlisting Date: May 1st, 2023 – May 14, 2023
- Final Event: June 15, 2023
Rewards for PSG Africa Talents Challenge
The following prizes will be given to the Finalist:
- An Invitation to the final event in Cape Town, South Africa
- The finalist will be issued a License for the Accelerator Squared online platform
- Participants will be allowed to pitch at the AU-EU Innovation Festival in front of Paris Saint Germain innovation experts at the final event ceremony.
- Participants will get to collaborate with Paris Saint-Germain for the future development of their project
About Paris Saint Germain (PSG)
Paris Saint-Germain otherwise known as PSG was established in the year 1970.
The club was taken in 2011 by QSI and has since gone ahead to become a top football club and sports brand globally.
Since its inception, PSG has won a total of 76, making the club the most successful in France.
How to Apply for PSG Africa Talents Challenge 2023?
Qualified Candidates can apply for the Africa Talents Challenge Program via the Paris Saint Germain (PSG) portal at: enrichinafrica.agorize.com
Eligibility Criteria for PSG Africa Talents Challenge 2023
- To be eligible for the Challenge, applicants must be a part of the PSG Development in Africa by designing the tool, for the club to engage and connect with its fans across Africa.
- Applicant’s proposals must cover the following needs:
- Connect with key actors: All Submitted solutions must help the club to share their needs with different communities, sharing project briefs with many companies across Africa.
- Promote local creativity and production: The solution offered is expected to help attract the most innovative designers and producers to connect and suggest the best way to address the need locally.
April 30, 2023.
More Related Content
- Barcelona vs PSG: News, Kick Off Time, Predicted Line-Ups, And Betting Tips
- How To Watch Bayern Munich vs PSG – How To Watch Champions League
- Netflix: Made by Africans, Watched by the World
- Day Valentine: Happy Valentine’s Day Gift List – Valentine Origin
- Saints Row Multiplayer – Does It Offer Co-op and Cross-Play?