Updated at 2022-10-19
Definitions and Key Terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Makeoverarena or the owners/founders of Makeoverarena are based, in this case is Nigeria
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Makeoverarena Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Makeoverarena and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Makeoverarena or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Makeoverarena as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Makeoverarena\’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://www.makeoverarena.com/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Makeoverarena to use the Services.
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the platform. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our platform, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Sale of Business
The laws of Nigeria, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your use of the website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain third-party advertisements and links to third-party sites. Makeoverarena does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in those advertisements or sites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those advertisements and sites and the offerings made by the third parties.
Advertising keeps Makeoverarena and many of the websites and services you use free of charge. We work hard to make sure that ads are safe, unobtrusive, and as relevant as possible.
Third party advertisements and links to other sites where goods or services are advertised are not endorsements or recommendations by Makeoverarena of the third party sites, goods or services. Makeoverarena takes no responsibility for the content of any of the ads, promises made, or the quality/reliability of the products or services offered in all advertisements.
Cookies for Advertising
These cookies collect information over time about your online activity on the website and other online services to make online advertisements more relevant and effective to you. This is known as interest-based advertising. They also perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing and ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers. Without cookies, it’s really hard for an advertiser to reach its audience, or to know how many ads were shown and how many clicks they received.
Blocking and Disabling Cookies and Similar Technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
We use remarketing services. What Is Remarketing? In digital marketing, remarketing (or retargeting) is the practice of serving ads across the internet to people who have already visited your website. It allows your company to seem like they’re “following” people around the internet by serving ads on the websites and platforms they use most.
We collect information from kids under the age of 13 just to better our services. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data without your permission, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, and other product services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third-Party Services”).
You acknowledge and agree that Makeoverarena shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Makeoverarena does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
How information is being collected by us and the way the information collected is process
Information of user that is personal can always be collected in several different categories. This can be done through several different social media or link on website. For instance if you as a visitor visited our site through a link we can be as well gather vital information we want through that link you used in visiting our site. This goes along side with other social media and makeoverarena.com will never share or give out your personal information to third party.
Alert a friend about makeoverarena.com
Our link can be shared by you to friends and college and passing more information to them about makeoverarena.com. A means of sharing information to your friends has being developed by us. This means can allow you share our links to your friends. We will always make sure we gives out our best and wonderful support to all our visitors both old and new ones who just visit or have being visiting our site.
New visitor can be welcome by you using a welcome message on behalf of us. Makeoverarena.com is not going to send out any information consigning you out to third parties. You can also send visitors a message via email right from your email or cell phone using your contact list. Take note makeoverarena.com is not going to ask you to import to our site your contact list. This is because messages sent by you to visitors are out your own cost because data consumption on your cell phone is not controlled by us.
Personal Data Inspection
Data is known and refers to as information of users. This information are gotten and kept in several different ways. Inspections are done by the help of both administrators and outsiders on the operation of visitors on the site. There is also some vital information that that in the inspection on the data sent by your browser. the administrator manage inspection done our site.
How Data is Being Treated by Us
Base on the updates of our contents and daily increase in numbers of visitors on our site. each and every ones opinion and part of interest is shown to us from our cookies policy. A treat is always send automatically to visitors who just visit makeoverarena.com for the first time and this treats is send to their PC and device you used is being identify. The connection you are using and page visited by you is being explained more by the treats. This makes it easy for us to track every operation in makeoverarena.com
Owner of this Data processing System
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org