Apply for the Paypal Data Analyst Internship program 2022. Paypal has announced the call for the Post/Position of Data Analyst. This position is open to students from various disciplines.
Paypal is seeking world-class problem solvers who have a passion for data and a relentless focus on execution and delivery.
Selected Data Analysts will be most successful with a healthy combination of both, technical skills and business acumen. Additionally, you will generate insights by conducting extensive analyses of PayPal’s rich data.
About PayPal Data Analyst Internship
The Paypal Data Analyst Internship will help you develop a deep understanding of the payments business, and the company site functionality, further strengthen your analytic, leadership, and presentation skills, and gain exposure to a wide variety of functional teams within PayPal.
- To Have an Understanding of how to make data visually appealing and simple to both navigate and comprehend for end-users
- To Aggregate data from various sources to construct streamlined data pipelines and integrate data from multiple PayPal systems
- The Identification of key metrics and build exec-facing dashboards to track the progress of the business and its highest priority initiatives
- To Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data-driven decision-making
- Interns will Work closely across the matrix with teams like Finance, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and senior executives
- To Lead and participate in special projects/initiatives: innovate and implement large-scale quality improvements to processes and/or systems by conducting data analysis and making recommendations, troubleshooting technical issues, and refining processes around customer support
The services at PayPal include reimagining money, democratizing financial services, and giving people more ways to safely connect to their money and to each other.
Paypal is purpose-driven and looking for people who want to join at the forefront of the digital payments revolution.
Details of Paypal Data Analyst Internship
- Type of Program: Postgraduate
- Organization: Paypal
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Benefits of Paypal Data Analyst Internship Program
- PayPal is committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. That’s why it offers benefits to help interns thrive in every stage of life.
- PayPal will champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole of you.
- There are great benefits with Paypal including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health, and life insurance, and more. Visit the webpage below to learn more about the benefits https://www.paypalbenefits.com
How to Apply for Paypal Data Analyst Internship Program Qualification
Interested and Eligible applicants should visit Paypal here to apply
Criteria for Paypal Data Analyst Internship Program Qualification
The Basic Requirements include:
- Must have an Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Expected to show experience, familiarity, and ease with handling large data sets and crunching numbers
- Applicants must have Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simpler terms, and effectively influence both peers and senior leadership
Internship Program Information and Requirements:
- The ideal applicant must currently be pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- The applicant must be returning to school in the Fall of 2023.
- He/she must reside in the U.S. during the Summer internship program.