Playlists on TikTok are only available only to some people, and here I would be giving you details on how to go about the steps you need to make a Playlist on TikTok and every other information you might need.
TikTok recently announced that more users would be able to pick right from their videos and make use of the TikTok playlist feature available on their profiles.
Not everyone can make a Playlist on their TikTok account, but if you see the option available on your profile under the video tab, you’re one of the selected few.
Recently, TikTok announced that creators that have over 10,000 followers would be able to access the playlist feature on the app.
How Should TikTok Playlist Be Used
Organizing your video playlist makes it a lot easier for people to locate other relevant content available on your Playlists. With the huge variety of content available on TikTok, you can use Playlist to group your videos in many novel ways. Here are some strategies:
- If you make varieties of content, categorize your videos, e.g., cleaning tips, gaming, and skit.
- If you create fictional content, you can use Playlist to direct followers to other videos found in the same series or storyline.
- If you take part in TikTok subcultures, name your playlists things like #FilmTok, #BeautyTok to help others in that community find you.
How Many Followers Do You Need to create a Playlist on TikTok?
If you are unable to find the Playlist features anywhere, you might need to keep on growing your followers to be able to access it. you need at least 10,000 followers before this feature would be made available to you.
How Do I Make a Playlist on TikTok?
You can choose to make a playlist making use of your own publicly-shared videos. Here are some ways to organize your videos into playlists for your viewer’s convenience.
Making a Playlist from a Video
Here are some steps that you need to follow in other create a Playlist from your videos.
- Right from the TikTok app, open one of your own videos
- Then tap on the menu icon and select Add to Playlist
- Choose to Create a Playlist
- Then name your Playlist. Select a name that would help your followers get more of your content that they like.
- Create your playlist. Videos that are placed in the playlist would prompt users to view the whole playlist.
Making a Playlist from your Profile
The steps outlined below entail what you need to do in other to make a Playlist from your Profile. The steps include:
- Straight from your TikTok app, head over to the “profile”. You should find the icon in the lower right of your screen.
- Launch the videos tab. It is located on the far left, besides private videos.
- Select sort videos into Playlists.
- Name your Playlist.
- Add videos to your Playlist. You can choose to add as many videos as you like, but videos can only be in one playlist at a time.
- Reorder your videos. Sort out your videos by view count, chronological order, or any other way you would like.
- Press Create Playlist in other to save your Playlist.
Also Read: Safeway Employee Login @ sfwysts.safeway.com
How do I Find TikTok Playlists?
While you are watching a video, tap on the “Playlist” found at the bottom, tap on any of the videos to get started. If you visit someone’s profile, you can choose to view their Playlists on the video tab.
How Do I Add my own Sound on TikTok?
In other, for you to add your own audio on TikTok, you would need to record or upload a video and then tap the voiceover located at the upper right in other to record a voiceover.
Where is the Playlist on TikTok?
If you enter someone’s profile, you would see their Playlists right at the top of their video tab 1. In your TikTok app, then head to the profile of a creator that has the Playlist.
Can I Organize my TikTok Favorites?
In other to organize the TikTok Favorites that you have already bookmarked, all you have to do is simply navigate to your profile, and the tap on Bookmark icon, which is along the same bar as the “Edit profile” option and the Instagram icon. From this point, tap “Create new collection” at the top of the screen.
Also Read: Target Employee Login @ target.com