The paymentcardinfo site is an online resource created for employees to monitor their account and utilize features available, such as:
- Check your card balance
- View transactions
- View billing statements
- Pay bills online.
Employees who have their paycheck deposited into their prepaid payment card can now access their funds and manage their transactions online at the Paymentcardinfo website.
Getting Started with Paymentcardinfo
To get started with a prepaid paycard, your employer has to issue the cards and direct your paystubs to be sent there. After receiving your card, you will then have to activate it.
To do that, follow the steps below;
- Visit www.paymentcardinfo.com
- If it is your first time, you need to enroll
- Click the green Enroll Now button
- Enter your prepaid card number
- Click the green Begin Enrollment button
This is the same process we can tag as the sigh in process, be prepared to create your username and password and set up some security features in your account.
When you are done with the enrollment process you will be able to log in to your online account.
To login into your account, go to paymentcardinfo.com. you will see a login button, click on the login button and fill up the information required of you which are your username and your password.
Recover Paymentcardinfo Forget Username or Password
If at the process of logging into your account, you discover that you have forgotten your username or your password, click on the forgotten password, or username link.
If you want to retrieve your username or you want to get a new password, you will have to provide certain information like your card number or your username.
Utilizing an employee paycard will give a lot of benefits. It ultimately saves the employee time and money and offers so much convenience. Below, is a list of benefits you will enjoy with your paycard:
- It provides you with a more convenient and efficient way to receive your wages
- It gives you faster access to your pay
- It saves time and money
- No more waiting in line to cash checks
- No check-cashing fees
- It helps you manage funds via the web, mobile, text alerts
- It is safer than having cash in your pocket
- It enables shop online
- With it, you can receive tax refunds, government benefits deposited directly to your card
You should consider downloading the app if you have not done that. All the features present in your online account are readily available in your app too. So visit the app store or google play store to download the app to your smartphone.