The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS), is a prestigious organization dedicated to the advanced study of Islam and the Muslim world. The Center serves as a hub for interaction between the Western and Islamic academic communities. It is offering a scholarship program to suitably qualified candidates for the 2024-25 academic calendar at the University of Oxford.
The Center also supports the interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary study of the Islamic world at Oxford, as well as a global network of academic relationships that strengthens its function.
Details About Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Scholarships 2024-25, is a fully funded Program that offers a minimum of £18,622 grant to cover the student’s living expenses and a full Tuition fee coverage.
As an OCIS holder, you will be challenged to delve deep into your preferred areas to gain the strategic skills and insight to lead a successful, purposeful career. In addition, this programme exposes you to a global connected network a diverse student group diverse career opportunities.
Please note that the awards are given for the entirety of your price obligation for the specified course. They’re also offered in conjunction with other funding sources, though this will be considered when calculating the award’s worth. All successful applicants for this scholarship will be contacted by June 2024.
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Scholarships Benefits
Recipients of the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Scholarships will be given a minimum stipend of £18,622. This amount will cover the Student’s living expenses. There is also a 100% coverage of the course fees.
These Awards are designed for the full duration of the student’s fee liability for the agreed course.
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Scholarship
For the OCIS Scholarship to be awarded, applicants must:
- Be requesting admission to Oxford for a new, full-time master’s or DPhil program.
You either need to be:
- Either a national of, and ordinarily living in, one of the following countries in Asia or Africa, or ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom and from a Muslim community (with preference given to individuals from a financially disadvantaged household).
- Once your course is over, you should plan to return to your country of regular residency.
- Scholarships will be given out in accordance with academic merit.
- You should have the intention of pursuing a degree in a field that has Islamic roots or is otherwise pertinent to or advantageous to the Muslim world.
How to Apply for Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Scholarships 2024-25?
To be considered for this remarkable OCIS scholarship, you must complete the steps below:
- Tap on the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarship box found on the Scholarship section of the University’s graduate application form
- Go to the appropriate course page at https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/courses/courses-a-z-listing for the deadline applicable to your course; and complete an Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships Supporting Statement and upload it, along with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
- The information you provided on the supporting statement will be used to contact you regarding your application.
- Visit the University Of Oxford website given below for more details about this program: https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/fees-and-funding/fees-funding-and-scholarship-search/oxford-centre-islamic-studies-ocis-scholarships
Note: Applicants must successfully receive an offer for a place on their course after applications submitted by the pertinent December/January deadline have been taken into account.
More Related Content
- Ramadan 2023 Calendar, Fasting and Celebrations
- Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships – Apply Now!
- Facebook Help – Comprehensive Giude on How to Access Facebook Help
- The Islamic Development Bank Undergraduate Scholarship
- Facebook Climate Science Information Centre: Facebook Launches Climate Science Info Centers In Nigeria and South Africa